[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 8~

I'm still interested, I'd love to paint one.

amazing :clap
great job

Wow man! It's awesome! This sculpt is amazing!
You skills grow up very very fast!
Can't wait to see your future works!

Very nice work my friend.:clap

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my work guys :) :1-1::1-1::1-1:

Wow, you get better with each sculpt Johnny!! Now do something "Batman Begins/Dark Knight" ;)

Thanks Bill, I'm thinking Falcone like we talked about, but I guess I'd need to make an interest thread for him and see what happens :p .

Don't tease me ;) . A Falcone would be sweet. I am sure you would get a few takers, lotta Batman nuts like me here :cuckoo:

Bro,your skillz have had a major improvement since the last time i saw something from you!WOW!AWESOME job!That Leslie head sculpt looks really good!Actually you made him look too good IMO.Maybe you should make his jowls like saggier since he is an old guy when he started making those films.Just a thought not that it's necessary cause this head sculpt is REALLY GOOD!CONGRATS!☺

Bro,your skillz have had a major improvement since the last time i saw something from you!WOW!AWESOME job!That Leslie head sculpt looks really good!Actually you made him look too good IMO.Maybe you should make his jowls like saggier since he is an old guy when he started making those films.Just a thought not that it's necessary cause this head sculpt is REALLY GOOD!CONGRATS!☺

Yes, he had a bit more jowls in there as in most pictures of him, but the reference I used didn't have 'em that noticeable as I was going for a smiling expression.

That's for the kind words. really appreciate it!

NortonFightClub+copy.jpg

Fantastic sculpt by Sunohc. Had this one for quite some time sitting on my shelf and decided to paint it since I had some other painting job to do. The bruising might not be screen accurate but I just had fun here. Now I need the rest of the clothing to bash Edward Norton as he appeared in Fight Club.

P.S I still suck at taking pictures :p

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 9~

Wow, not only a great sculptor but a great painter! Great eyes!

Hey sign me up for the Leslie Nielson interest thread! When the Falcone thread is up don't forget me for that too if you make him! BTW, that Jamie Foxx you did kitbashed would work as a great starting point for that Black Dynamite project that we were talking about before. Hint, hint. :wink1:

Hey sign me up for the Leslie Nielson interest thread! When the Falcone thread is up don't forget me for that too if you make him! BTW, that Jamie Foxx you did kitbashed would work as a great starting point for that Black Dynamite project that we were talking about before. Hint, hint. :wink1:

I will make a new interest thread soon, so stay tuned :p . As for the rest, I might do a poll and see if people want Zsasz, Falcone, Gamble and Thomas Schiff, but I'm swamped right now with other small projects, but hopefully I can make at least one of those.

Dude, that looks amazing! :rock

Thanks Marf, means a lot! :)

Amazing work, Cheungkinmen!!! Would definitely be interested in a Nielsen sculpt!

Great paint-ups Johnny, I will have some stuff for you soon ;) . Can't wait to see who you decide to sculpt next!

Amazing work, Cheungkinmen!!! Would definitely be interested in a Nielsen sculpt!

Thanks for your interest! I'm going to finish what I am doing right now and then I will make a separate thread for it.

Great paint-ups Johnny, I will have some stuff for you soon ;) . Can't wait to see who you decide to sculpt next!

Thanks Bill, looking forward to it, as for who's next, well, I'm still undecided, so much characters I want to make, haha.

Yeah, 1 Leslie Nielsen here too, please!

Thanks for your interest! I will make a separate thread for this soon :)

A new set of painted heads:

BradPittse7en.jpg

Don't really know who sculpted this or where is it from, but I got it for $4 on ebay long time ago. Just painted it for the sake of practice.

BruceWillis.jpg

Sunohc Bruce Willis, I like it a lot!, but don't know what to use it for as I'm not planning on a Die Hard bash.

Cobbinception.jpg

I modded Sunohc headsculpt a bit. I sanded down the side jaws which is what, IMO, was making him look weird from some angles, this was due to tweaks people ask Daniel to do. Don't get me wrong, love the sculpt!

Last edited:

Next we have 2 xmen origin buddies:

Loganxmenbash.jpg

I was one of those unlucky bastards who didn't get the chance to get a retail Wolverine, and to be honest, I'm not gonna pay $500+ for one now, so this is my poor man's Wolverine, haha. This is a repaint of a recasted Wolverine head I bought. I'm still waiting for the jeans and hands to complete him.

creedNEWLiev.jpg

And last but not least Liev Schreiber (look a like) as Victor Creed. I bought this mod from Robbiethepainter, I really don't know if he modded it himself, but I think it looks great, the likeness is there.

Last edited:

Ken Watanabe headsculpt for Japan:

NewKenInception.jpg

KatsumotoNEW.jpg

Ken Watanabe as Saito from "Inception", and Katsumoto from " The Last Samurai" will be both up on ebay soon, the amount collected from the auctions will be donated to help Japan's victims of the catastrophe.

For those interested, I will be posting the link once I open the auctions.

VictorCreedKITBASH1.jpg

VictorCreedKITBASH2.jpg

VictorCreedKITBASH3.jpg

VictorCreedKITBASH4.jpg

The clothing was a cheap set I found ebaying around, not quite happy with the quality, had to sew here and there to make it look "in scale", but it'll be for now. I still need to make the teeth design on the belt buckle, but I'm swamped with other projects so I think I wont tackle on the belt buckle until I find a better clothing set.

The last pic is a height comparison, I did some heightening to his ankles, but I think it was not enough, also, the pants were getting short so I left it as it is. The Gambit figure was bought on ebay, I was sorting out the clothing set and all, but at the end I scored the completed "kitbash" for $58. YAY!

Last edited:

Aaaaand the last update for today:

Lesliefigure2.jpg

Prev.jpg

This is my Leslie Nielsen sculpt on a random brown suit I found. I don't really like the white shirt as the collar is too high and makes it look weird as the cheap tie doesn't stay as it is supposed to, will look for a better one. The body I used was a TTL V2.

Last edited:
Back