[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #155~

Yeah, is amazing to see your evolution as sculptor, Cheungkinmen, dude. Wow.

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 10~

Ok, here's Tom Wilkinson as Carmine Falcone finished:

TMheadfinalscaled.jpg

Painted version soon!. For those interested, once I post the painted version I'll open up an interest list on the commerce section.

Thanks for looking!

amazing buddy! you're getting even better so fast! great sculpt!!!

Wow! Thanks all for the kind words.

@Intothevoid: Sorry man, the Watanabe Ra's head is no longer available. :(

Aww man! Should've got it when I had the chance! Out of curiosity, is it because it was just a limited run or the mild is no longer useable or something?

Def want this though

Aww man! Should've got it when I had the chance! Out of curiosity, is it because it was just a limited run or the mild is no longer useable or something?

Def want this though

The 2 things actually. I want to keep all my sculpts as limited runs whenever possible, I make a first run of "X" quantity of heads and that's it, and I'm using a different kind of material available here in my country to make the mold and it degrades rapidly with the heat that the resin makes when curing.

I'm actually planning on revising/resculpt some of my past headsculpts as a challenge to myself, just to see the improvement from then to now. :p

Cool. What a great idea. Way to challenge yourself, Johnny. That Falcone is better than I would have imagined. Sign me up for an unpainted cast when you start the thread up, ok?

Surely do, thanks man :) :hi5:

The 2 things actually. I want to keep all my sculpts as limited runs whenever possible, I make a first run of "X" quantity of heads and that's it, and I'm using a different kind of material available here in my country to make the mold and it degrades rapidly with the heat that the resin makes when curing.

I'm actually planning on revising/resculpt some of my past headsculpts as a challenge to myself, just to see the improvement from then to now. :p

Well feel free to challenge yourself on Ken Wattanabe hehe

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #171~

you Nailed it! Your sculpt looks exactly like him. Another fantastic job!

Great work mate, that's a great sculpt

Amazing job on this one !. :rock
My favourite sculpt you've made I think.

haha, I'm thinking him and Cillian Murphy again :p

Cool, but warn me before you do so I can sell off my first CM sculpt to fund the purchase of the new one. :rotfl

I'm kidding, of course.

I'd really like to get that interegation room set now to put Falcone and Crane at. "Would you like to see me mask?"

Cool, but warn me before you do so I can sell off my first CM sculpt to fund the purchase of the new one. :rotfl

I'm kidding, of course.

I'd really like to get that interegation room set now to put Falcone and Crane at. "Would you like to see me mask?"

Stole my idea :mad:

:lol j/k of course.

But yes, that's what I plan for Falcone also, already have the spare interrogation setup :yess:

Back