[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 4~

Leslie is looking good Johnny, wrinkles look very natural!

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 4~

More progress on the Leslie Nielsen sculpt as Frank Drebin from Naked Gun:

wipleslie+copy.jpg

I'm blocking out the hair right now, a few more days and I think it'll be finished, hopefully.

Last edited:
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 5~

Wow! Looks great Johnny, love the expression!

Received my Cillian and Watanabe today! Great pieces buddy. Ken looks terrific. Cillian isnt bad aswell but to be honest almost a little too small. HT is doing the heads usually a little too small and Cillian is the same size as their Bale. Otherwise very happy with Cillian.
Watanabe however kicks a$$. Perfectly blends in with my HT collection. Thanks for a brilliant piece! Very proud to finally have a Watanabe that looks that fine. Thx!

Received my Cillian and Watanabe today! Great pieces buddy. Ken looks terrific. Cillian isnt bad aswell but to be honest almost a little too small. HT is doing the heads usually a little too small and Cillian is the same size as their Bale. Otherwise very happy with Cillian.
Watanabe however kicks a$$. Perfectly blends in with my HT collection. Thanks for a brilliant piece! Very proud to finally have a Watanabe that looks that fine. Thx!

You got it today ? wow, it took a lot of time to get there :monkey4 , I thought you got it already, I'm checking the tracking numbers and it took exactly a month! does it normally takes that much ? just wondering.

As for the heads, glad you liked them!. I tend to sculpt the heads "hot toys" size, but I guess some heads are not good on that size, and yeah, HT has some small heads, sorry if it was not what you expected, but I'm getting there, I'm actually sculpting a bit bigger now. :)

Oh, dont get me wrong. I am perfectly happy with both heads. I will be following your work with high interest. You are one dam talented sculptor. ;)

And yes, one month is the typical time. It takes 3 weeks + 1 week tax

Oh, dont get me wrong. I am perfectly happy with both heads. I will be following your work with high interest. You are one dam talented sculptor. ;)

And yes, one month is the typical time. It takes 3 weeks + 1 week tax

Thanks for the kind words, Chris :)

This Ra's Al ghul is made by Gargan with one of my ken watanabe modded sculpts, LOVE THE OUTFIT!:

ras-al-guh.jpg

Last edited:
Back