[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench

Just organizing my stuff:

DSC04347.jpg
DSC04344.jpg

Thanks for looking.

This is a Rainman Gary Oldman head mod into Commissioner Gordon, commisioned by billy2374 (Thanks for trusting me with it). As a matter of fact I was a bit afraid at first because we are talking about Rainman's work here, hehe. Anyways:

gordonmod.jpg

Gordonmod2.jpg

GordonFinish+copy.jpg

Hope you like it Bill.

P.S It has some white bangs, I just suck at taking pictures :/ , you know that already.

Aaaand last but no least, Donnie Yen as he appeared in the movie "Flash Point" :

FlashDonnie+copy.jpg

I bought this head off ebay, don't remember when but it was waaay before Enterbay announcement of the Ip Man figure. I think the head looks pretty good, but I don't know who sculpted it, I think it was "Z" ? looks like his sculpting "style".

Anyways, I also painted a pair of fists to go with the head, I just need to dye a shirt black, pluck the head in and he is ready to go. I'll post it up once it's finished.

Looks AWESOME Johnny, eyes look amazing!! Now ship them to me ;) Thanks so much!

LeslieWIP+copy.jpg

This is my tribute to the legendary Leslie Nielsen (R.I.P). I'm using reference from his Naked Gun era as it is what I'm shooting for. Still a long way to finish it, but I hope soon enough, I already have the figure waiting for the head. I wanted to sculpt Leslie doing one of the goofy faces he always does, but didn't think it was appropriate, I don't know, I want to remember him as a funny guy and not just a goofy face. Anyways...

This is a personal project, been wanting to own a Leslie Nielsen figure for quite some time.

Thanks for looking.
JOhnny

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 4~

Oh my god...

Sorry, that's a Poseidon Adventure reference.

Sculpt looks great so far. And don't call me shirley.

I'd love a Naked Gun Figure. One of my favorite movies. I get to watch OJ Simpson get shot and have the crap beat out of him.

Oh my god...

Sorry, that's a Poseidon Adventure reference.

Sculpt looks great so far. And don't call me shirley.

:lol thanks man :)

I'd love a Naked Gun Figure. One of my favorite movies. I get to watch OJ Simpson get shot and have the crap beat out of him.

I mostly do sculpts for me since I started, but if there is enough interest in this or any other sculpt I plan to make I will offer them of course :wink1:

1/6 Resident Evil: Alice (Milla Jovovich)

Alice1copy.jpg

Alice2copy.jpg

Alice3copy.jpg

My search for the Brother Production "Contempory" (as they listed it) Zombie Killer Alice was in vain. So, I bought a parted out Zombie Killer Alice set and dressed up a HT TT Female body, then bought a recast head, and painted it. It was a simple kitbash, and I had fun with it. One thing to note is that Milla has smaller breasts, but I was not able to get a small breasted female figure, so for now this will do until I find the one for her.

he he yeah I noticed she looked a little more AMPLE than normal....:lol:lol nice job on these

Yes, trabajo de genio, amazing artwork.

Back