[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1973 ~ LUKE SKYWALKER PAIN

That always looked like a crappy sculpt to me... I can't believe how well that repaints!!!

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1973 ~ LUKE SKYWALKER PAIN

That sculpt even with a grey primer it looked real good, the factory paint kills most Sideshow 1/6 figures :S .

Stone Cold Steve Austin. Gimme a Hell YEAH! 3:16! haha. Loved the Attitude era.

steveaustin_zpsf6611a8e.jpg

Stone Cold Steve Austin. Gimme a Hell YEAH! 3:16! haha. Loved the Attitude era.

steveaustin_zpsf6611a8e.jpg

HELL YEAH! Unbelievable JOhnny, you opened up a can of paintup whoop arse on that sculpt. Going to make a in ring version of Steve to go with my street clothes Austin.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1984 ~ WWE STEVE AUSTIN PA

HELL YEAH! Unbelievable JOhnny, you opened up a can of paintup whoop arse on that sculpt. Going to make a in ring version of Steve to go with my street clothes Austin.

Thanks Ted, I'm glad you like it ^^ . The original colored sculpt looked like the Rock's skin color, weird. More soon to come :)

Oh nice JOhnny!

Thanks Jason!!!

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1962 ~ 1/6 Freddie M. DONE

One of many sculpts that I am painting:

lukemago_zps1045b337.jpg

Awesome! I don't think that sculpt as ever looked better :rock

Just another example of a wonderful Trevor Grove sculpt hiding under sub-part Sideshow paint work :lol

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1984 ~ WWE STEVE AUSTIN PA

Amazing stuff, Johnny! Must be nice to be working on some non-mercury projects. :lol

Thanks for the kind comments!.

@MarfMaster: It's refreshing indeed. I was having nightmares involving mustaches, haha.

Stone Cold was the best ever!!!

Nice paintjob JOhnny :)

Another finished sculpt. Chuck Norris rocks. He once asked for a Big Mac at Burger King, he got it , alongside a Burrito Supreme. Boss.

chuck_zpsa63564be.jpg

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1995 ~ The Chuck

Thanks Jason, you know, Big Foot once took a picture of Chuck Norris.

Back