[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2000 ~ Bruce Willis and Dr

What a great Bruce paintup. You're the man JOhnny, yippee ki yay!!!!

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2000 ~ Bruce Willis and Dr

What the .... !!! :thud:

You're The Man Cheung! THE MAN!

Too awesome for just one thread!!!

LvAbWyj.jpg

Thanks for sharing Robbie!, means a lot. I hope you enjoy it my friend :) .

Thanks for sharing the first pics of the figure in hand guys.

The last sculpt from this batch. Done and done.

robbins_zps82ffabc6.jpg

:)

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2009 ~ Tim Robbins Shawsha

That FM figure is sooo awesome, great pic Robbie.

And Johnny, love seeing you back at painting various sculpts, everything looks great! Love that McClane especially.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2009 ~ Tim Robbins Shawsha

Andy turned out great, just more awesomeness coming from this thread.

Holy Brooksies Ghost!!!! Thats amazing Johnny!!!! You are on fire!!!! :hi5:

everything looks really nice johnny :) great job :)

That FM figure is sooo awesome, great pic Robbie.

And Johnny, love seeing you back at painting various sculpts, everything looks great! Love that McClane especially.

Andy turned out great, just more awesomeness coming from this thread.

Thanks a lot amigos!!! :)

That Dufresne paintup is brilliant, which artist's work is that ?

I believe is a Caine sculpt ?. Look like his work. :)

That's a brilliant sculpt man. I'm guessing that's Ted's commission.

man, all of your work is just phenomenal. and its great to see this sculpt painted up!

yea its mine ;)

Awesome sculpt bud! :) It was a pleassure to paint!

That's a brilliant sculpt man. I'm guessing that's Ted's commission.

Yes, it's Ted's :)

MJF for my Teen Wolf project. Still heavy WIP :

10534518_733345336729174_3995161194352200932_n.jpg

MJF is HARD to capture!

Back