[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1918 ~ 1/6 Training Rocky

Thanks guys!

Yes, the piece of meat is essencial so it will definitely be included as an accessory, and 2 pairs of taped fists, one clean and the other bloody, there is a design element I want to discuss later regarding the taped fists. As for the converse, I am pretty happy with what's available on ebay, BUT I did think about sculpting them instead, let's see how it goes.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1918 ~ 1/6 Training Rocky

This is gonna be an awesome release!

Exist one interest thread for rocky?

Ricardobsn, no not yet, I am not ready to make this. I need to finish 2 more projects and I will make an interest list for Training Rocky :)

Looking great Johnny. Would look great with V1 Rocky. Congrats too on your Presidential figure. What a great story.

Looking great Johnny. Would look great with V1 Rocky. Congrats too on your Presidential figure. What a great story.

Thanks bud! it's was an interesting event for sure :) .

I think this sculpt is done. I will name it Training Stallion just in case, hehe.

- Sanded the whole beanie cap and resculpted one with striations as suggested and made the fold a little bigger.
- Also sanded the left side of the hair to make it less fluffly
- Fixed the nose
- Fixed the eyes a bit more
- Added small scar on left side brow.

10476503_708587899204918_6130388917945393239_n.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!.

Just as a note, this project will begin once I finish with Freddie Mercury (Just about to ship), Ron Burgundy (With Marlindesign) and Teen Wolf projects. As I said before I am keeping an unnoficial interest list for now, if you are interested, PM so I can add you to it. Once I am ready to do this I will make an official list on the interest section.

Thanks for looking!

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1949 ~ 1/6 Training Stalli

Simply beautiful JOhnny! Really can't wait to add this guy to my collection! Sculpt looks spot on! Now to see it painted! :)

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1949 ~ 1/6 Training Stalli

Do u think this ll be avaiable this year?

All I wanna do is go the distance !

Top. Top. Top. Job [emoji106]

Carnt wait for this .:)

Simply beautiful JOhnny! Really can't wait to add this guy to my collection! Sculpt looks spot on! Now to see it painted! :)

Thanks a lot Pajji! I'll definitely paint one as soon as I can :)

Do u think this ll be avaiable this year?

I hope so, I am finishing one project, then comes Ron Burgundy, which is just casting and painting, and then Teen wolf, this might take a little bit since I have to sculpt everything from the ground up. Im crossing my fingers and hoping to be able to do the Stallion this year.

Looks really, really, good!

Looks really, really, good!

Thanks man, thank you for questioning the beanie cap, I think it looks better now. The fold needed to be bigger and it hanged differently from the sides than what I made at first, that's something that had me doubting and of course the striations makes a difference. Still a little rough on the texture, but well, that's how they look anyways.

i can see improvement in the sculpt other than the hair.Very nice JOhnny.Can't wait to see it painted up :)

And did you say you're doing Teen Wolf?Any interest thread yet?

I'd love a 1:6 teen wolf! Probably missed out in the list though :(

Can't wait for Freddie especially that singing open mouth sculpt? Going to look ace next to Serangs hendrix :)

Back