[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2020 ~ 1/6 MJ FOX TEEN WOL

That looks awesome so far Johnny!

Ps is the Ron Burgundy figure not happening next/anymore?

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2020 ~ 1/6 MJ FOX TEEN WOL

That looks awesome so far Johnny!

Ps is the Ron Burgundy figure not happening next/anymore?

Thanks bud!!!

Yes Ron is still happening, but it's on hold for now, I think it's clothing issues. Yunsil is taking too long to reply to Marlindesign, also, Marlindesign needs to sort out accessories and what not, I am just providing the sculpt on that project. SO, meanwhile I am advancing on this one other project. :) But yeah, still happening one way of the other.

Thanks bud!!!

Yes Ron is still happening, but it's on hold for now, I think it's clothing issues. Yunsil is taking too long to reply to Marlindesign, also, Marlindesign needs to sort out accessories and what not, I am just providing the sculpt on that project. SO, meanwhile I am advancing on this one other project. :) But yeah, still happening one way of the other.

Ah thanks for the update Johnny! Keep on rocking those sculpts man, you are on fire!

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2009 ~ Tim Robbins Shawsha

MJF for my Teen Wolf project. Still heavy WIP :

10534518_733345336729174_3995161194352200932_n.jpg

MJF is HARD to capture!

Heeeeeeeeeerrrreeee'ssssss JOhnny!

:bow

That's definitely the Teen Wolf himself. Looks fantastic JOhnny.

MJF hard to capture?Well you certainly made it look easy and nailed the likeness my friend :)

Love the smirk,definitely MJF.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

He is indeed hard to capture, this was like the second go I had at him, haha.

Hey Johnny, will the Teen Wolf head only be sold as part of the figure, or can you get one separately?

Hey Johnny, will the Teen Wolf head only be sold as part of the figure, or can you get one separately?

You mean MJF head ?, I still don't know what to do yet at this stage, but I want it to be only available to those on the Teen Wolf list.

Can I ask about the Rocky training figure - still in your plan? -thanks.

I know I'll sound like a homer here, but I feel that Marty captures MJF's distinctive personality better than any other MJF sculpt I've seen. I love Trev's sculpt, and the HT one is iconic McFly, but that smirk is pure MJF.

I like the sculpt so far but its still missing something...maybe a mock up paint job would reveal certain areas not quite there....great sculpt....I want to see this tho...on the ropes as to whether I want to order it or not at this point...

You mean MJF head ?, I still don't know what to do yet at this stage, but I want it to be only available to those on the Teen Wolf list.

:lol :lol My mistake, I was thinking you were sculpting MJF first and using that as the base for the Teen Wolf sculpt.. but cool you're doing both.

What I was asking is when there is an eventual Teen Wolf sculpt will it be something you sell separately, or just part of the set. But I'm guessing just part of the set.

Can I ask about the Rocky training figure - still in your plan? -thanks.

SUre he is, He will come after Teen Wolf and Ron Burgundy, which is on hold for now, because of clothing. Would he be ready in this year ? it's hard to tell, but I have plans for Rocky no doubt.

I know I'll sound like a homer here, but I feel that Marty captures MJF's distinctive personality better than any other MJF sculpt I've seen. I love Trev's sculpt, and the HT one is iconic McFly, but that smirk is pure MJF.

Thanks Sam, I am just traying to stay away from what's currently available, its's hard to sculpt MJF let alone top Trevor's sculpt and HT's one.

I like the sculpt so far but its still missing something...maybe a mock up paint job would reveal certain areas not quite there....great sculpt....I want to see this tho...on the ropes as to whether I want to order it or not at this point...

Thanks man, I'll show more pics soon, still battling with it, he is hard to capture. Either way the sculpt would be available as an extra if people want him, as this was sculpted as a base to do the wolf sculpt, I planned on doing the wolf instead of MJF, but did it so I have a better likeness of the wolf underneath. Either way hope the sculpt would pick your interest :)

Last edited:

Yeah, it looks great. I'm really impressed with all of your work Johnny, you're one hell of an artist :rock :rock

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2039 ~ 1/6 MJ FOX TEEN WOL

WIP #3 . More fixes to the sculpt. Fix most of his lips and cheeks, tweaked the eyes a little, nose too.

10247440_735925266471181_3066104248989005547_n.jpg

Back