Chernabog Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never ordered in the first place. Under the theory and hope that the Disney PF line will go on for a good many years, and given that PF's are neither small or cheap, I have a very set plan and will only even consider ones that I specifically want.

Then add to that, the quality still has to be there, which is why I'm even waiting on in-hand pics for Malefincent.

Me too... sadly, as much as I love this piece its gonna get the axe. Way too much stuff is coming at once, and statues are not my collecting priority.

I just went through a pretty bad spending binge... so I definitely need to dial it back a bit.

Don't have a lot of stuff on pre-order, but its time to sell some stuff off :lecture

Well I hope someone doesn't cancel. I'd like to see pics before deciding whether or not to buy.

I'll be keeping my order! Can't wait for this fella to get here!! Still waiting for my shipping notice, but I'm sure it'll get here soon...

Damn! This and Mola Ram within a month. AND the final payment on the Gamorreon Guard Life-Size bust :gah: I wouldnt be surprised if they start sending out notices for Michelangelo or Maleficent in a few weeks :gah:
Gotta check if i can keep it all and flex it or if something has to go (Mike is safe :D).

Getting Mikey, Chenabog, and Gandalf PF all in the 3rd quarter.

This is a costly hobby! I love it though!

I was looking on the website and I think they updated their photos with production photos. I always keep all the photos off their website of things I buy and they look different when I compare the two. The under lit colors look more bold now. I liked it before. :(

I just canceled my EX of this piece. A bunch is coming in all at once and the piece isn't screaming keeper to me at this point.

Excl. canceled :monkey2

With Gamorreon Guard bust this month, Mola Ram flex-payed starting next month and Malificent and Michelangelo slated for next month, there was just too much coming. Hopefully it will be in stock so i can get it later on.

Still keeping mine. Was originally on FLEX, but I'll be paying it off to get it when it releases. When does it ship? I know we're getting close...

Still keeping mine. Was originally on FLEX, but I'll be paying it off to get it when it releases. When does it ship? I know we're getting close...

Should start shipping tomorrow...or surely by the end of the week.

Got this on Monday....

Processing Alert Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

PROCESSING BEGINS: July 28, 2010
Item name: Chernabog Maquette – Sideshow Exclusive
Item #: 3000061
Item price: $ 299.99

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on July 28, 2010. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

......<clip>

Had to cancel this one... its one of the few items I've canceled that I know I'll regret. But, I simply don't have a place for him in the collection.

I love the piece, but at this point he'd just be stuck in a box.

I ordered this as a gift for a friend, so I will only be opening the box to check for damage, but I got my shipping notice today for the regular from Alter Ego. I'll let people know what I think on Friday!

My credit card's been preauthorized. Very excited for Chernabog!!

EDIT: Shipping confirmation sent!

Last edited:
Back