Chernabog Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure this has been mentioned...but anyone else notice this gargoyle's pose is very similar to the Hulk PF...specifically the hands and arms ? ? ?

Gotta love how childhood awesomeness is becoming adult level collectible awesomeness. I think I need three more jobs to keep up though. I owe part of my love for Halloween to this guy. Must have. Can't afford it, but must have somehow. EX ordered.

200 is low. Makes me wonder if interest was so low that that is why they made it only 200. Maybe the Disney stuff isn't doing as well as was expected?

200 is low. Makes me wonder if interest was so low that that is why they made it only 200. Maybe the Disney stuff isn't doing as well as was expected?

More people will probably pick up the regular for a cheaper price. IMO, the exclusive is unnecessary. And I wouldn't say that the Disney license isn't generating interest. It just may be that the character they selected is not high on the list for collectors to spend $300 plus.

I bit the bullet and ordered. This is the best Chernabog I have ever seen. ANd there is plenty of time to put away the funds without my wife knowing.

Were you on the waitlist? If so you usually will get a notification letting you know your order will become active.

But if you placed an order before it sold out... then processing is just what happens after a few days. And it will stay at processing until its ready to ship.

Were you on the waitlist? If so you usually will get a notification letting you know your order will become active.

But if you placed an order before it sold out... then processing is just what happens after a few days. And it will stay at processing until its ready to ship.

Yes, I was on the waitlist. However it jumped to processing today. I have to check my e-mail to see if I received that message saying it became active.

They just converted my wl without emailing me that it was going to convert. This usually happens when you jump on right when it sells out and they convert it quickly.

They just converted my wl without emailing me that it was going to convert. This usually happens when you jump on right when it sells out and they convert it quickly.

I got on the waitlist for it literally the day before. I wasn't expecting to be getting one processed the next day. and I don't think I would have been next in line on the waitlist for the EX with it being so limited. However what do I know? I'm not complaining.

The EX had been sold out for awhile. It's hard to believe I was next in line on the wait-list for it. Perhaps many canceled for other items this past week and a couple became available somehow. What I think it could be are vendors that buy a bunch of them simply aren't able to sell them for what they want and they are still stored in sideshows warehouses. So as soon as that particular vendor is told there is someone on a waitlist, they get their profit and sideshow gets 20% since they charge more than their vendors. I did see a few of the EX's on e-bay that weren't selling, so it might be one of those they will be sending me.

I got on the waitlist for it literally the day before. I wasn't expecting to be getting one processed the next day. and I don't think I would have been next in line on the waitlist for the EX with it being so limited. However what do I know? I'm not complaining.

The EX had been sold out for awhile. It's hard to believe I was next in line on the wait-list for it. Perhaps many canceled for other items this past week and a couple became available somehow. What I think it could be are vendors that buy a bunch of them simply aren't able to sell them for what they want and they are still stored in sideshows warehouses. So as soon as that particular vendor is told there is someone on a waitlist, they get their profit and sideshow gets 20% since they charge more than their vendors. I did see a few of the EX's on e-bay that weren't selling, so it might be one of those they will be sending me.
They just announced the ES last week. It hasn't been that long. This happens all the time with high dollar items like this. Just look at the site. Tons of exclusives go on second chance.

I just ordered this as a gift for a good friend. I'll be a little bummed not owning it, but it is outside of what I collect. The paint job is really interesting, and the sculpt is absolutely amazing!

Back