Chernabog Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they did call it a maquette... I wonder what the price will be. It makes me sad I won't be ordering him, its gonna be an awesome piece.

I'm glad that they are calling it a maquette because that is really what it is. It really doesn't fit the PF definition.

This proves that the Disney license is not only for PFs.

What I am hoping for then, is beautiful multicharacter polystone dioramas. I started a thread awhile back about a Disney Vs. diorama series and I think this would be a great addition to Disney Sideshow.

:lol Yeah, I guess 1/4 scale may be overkill. My actual meaning by 1/4 scale is closer to what you want. He should be very big, like Thor is alot bigger than the other Marvel PF's Chernabog should be bigger than the other Disney PF's.

I guess whether Disney can do dioramas or not depends on the wording of the license. I recall that someone said that Sideshow's Star Wars license was based on size and media. They couldn't do statues that were 12" or something like that. I could be mistaken about that.

On one hand excited pre-order is up so soon, on the other it's going to be big week with Mola Ram, Allosaurus VS Camarasaurus Diorama and this. Just when I thought I was getting my orders with SS down.

Curious what the price tag on this will be... I was always hoping for a deal on the WDCC piece, but this will probably be a bit cooler and more in keeping with my current collection.

I really like this. The paint scheme the sculpt, the base. Everything has been executed greatly, and the exclusive is kinda cool.

Andy Bergholtz :rock

I may regret this, but I'm going to pass. It's looks fantastic, but space and money is too much of an issue right now. The exclusive is only so-so too. If I get another large item, I'd rather wait to see if they come out with any Snow White companion pieces for the Queen. Good luck to those who jump on this, I'm betting it will be another small edition size.

Smaller than I would have liked, I guess they were concerned that if it were bigger and more expensive too many people would pass. I think they should have made it as big as possible so that the price was on par with Blackbeard.

I went ahead and ordered it. I was going to do FLEXPay, but I always like the option of cancelling, so I went with the non-FLEXPay.

I just ordered my Cherny. Love the paint light effect. I wish it was bigger than 18 inches. By the way, the WDCC Chernys are each 10 1/2 inches tall. I which it could have been 24 inches. Still its going to be fantastic.

18 inches tall is big enough considering the wing span. As it is, it's going to be as difficult to find a place for it as it is for Greivous now.

But I love the paint scheme - it really adds to the art Nouveau feel of the entire piece.

The painting technique on this one is spectacular.great overall statue.

hope they can recreate the paint effects nearly as good as the proto on the prod piece.

i love this statue!!now that i know he is a bad guy i like him more..a great job!!!why do they call this maquette????is it also an announce of new licenses?

It is a maquette because PF's are mixed media--polystone and cloth and/or metal usually. Since this is all poly its a maquette.

Back