Cha La Head Cha La..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many Goku they will release for just the different haircut ?.....

Yeah for real... :monkey1

But there is another difference between the Regular Goku and SS Goku....when he goes SS, his suit tends to get a more "yellow-orange" look to it, which you can see on the figure than the more solid orange of the regular Goku.

Yeah for real... :monkey1

But there is another difference between the Regular Goku and SS Goku....when he goes SS, his suit tends to get a more "yellow-orange" look to it, which you can see on the figure than the more solid orange of the regular Goku.

True and then SS3 Goku is a completely different headsculpt with unique hair that I assume would be difficult to copy in 1/6 form and keep his standing without a stand but I'm sure if it can be done they'll do it. Then there is the SS4 Goku that is amazingly awesome and one that I hope gets done but is a part of the Dragonball GT license and may not be included and let's not forget the Vegeta/Goku Fusions of Gojita and Vegito which both bear more of a resemblance to Goku than to Vegeta but would probably use this base sculpt before changing the hairstyles. A lot of mileage from this one sculpt..

True and then SS3 Goku is a completely different headsculpt with unique hair that I assume would be difficult to copy in 1/6 form and keep his standing without a stand but I'm sure if it can be done they'll do it. Then there is the SS4 Goku that is amazingly awesome and one that I hope gets done but is a part of the Dragonball GT license and may not be included and let's not forget the Vegeta/Goku Fusions of Gojita and Vegito which both bear more of a resemblance to Goku than to Vegeta but would probably use this base sculpt before changing the hairstyles. A lot of mileage from this one sculpt..

They could keep the hair hollow on the inside for SS3 Goku...that way it won't be so heavy. I've seen a few other companies do that with their figures.

I don't know how far Medicom will go with DBZ characters, for their RAH series they seem to make just a few (2-3) characters from a license before moving on...but they might make more considering how popular DBZ is...and their Marvel Comics RAH line is still trucking.

I'm actually very interested in seeing how these bodied do. Sounds like the Kenshiro was made in conjuction with Kaiyodo (who made the great 8" figures) so I would assume this is the same or a similar design.

Photo of SS Goku from Medicom's display WonderCon, looks perfect in my opinion.

When it comes to making their 1/6 characters look like their anime (or manga) counterparts....that's where Medicom really takes the top.

m2nl8.jpg

The sculpted musculature looks perfect on Goku, glad they made the extra effort to capture the style of animation rather than just release him on a stock body. Looks really excellent!

That pic right there just sealed me buying both of these figures. Time to cancel something else

Photo of SS Goku from Medicom's display WonderCon, looks perfect in my opinion.

When it comes to making their 1/6 characters look like their anime (or manga) counterparts....that's where Medicom really takes the top.

m2nl8.jpg

It looks like the figure is done and ready to ship so why do we have to wait until December? I want this figure now!!!

On a more serious not, thank you for the great pics, now I will have to track down a Motoko becuase she also looks great, like she just stepped out of the Anime.

Did they have any pics of the Fist of the North Star figures?

First eBay seller just listed Super Saiyan Goku at $263 shipped.....I really hope that SSC imports these..

I guess I'm lucky, I actually prefer the regular version of Goku to the limited SS one.
But still, $150ish is a lot of bread :monkey2

ZERO!!!!!

Gokou looks great in person. I have to say tho I am a bit dissapointed that they decided to go for the Cell version as the Mail away. The Cell/Buu ver is pretty much the definitive version of Gokou. I was hoping that the Mail away would be the Frieza battle version with the battle damage. It would have matched with the reg release Gokou better. As it stands now, they should have released the SSJ ver as the regular and had the Normal as the mail away.

I told them that too. I am very curious how they will do future releases..

My favorite version of Goku is his SSJ level 2 form:

goku-picture-ssj2.jpg

His hair became...shorter and more streamlined, much better than SSJ level 1, which is what Medicom went with for their first SSJ release.

Hey TK, have you asked Medicom why it is going to take so long for them to release SSJ Goku? Why December?

My favorite version of Goku is his SSJ level 2 form:

goku-picture-ssj2.jpg

His hair became...shorter and more streamlined, much better than SSJ level 1, which is what Medicom went with for their first SSJ release.

Hey TK, have you asked Medicom why it is going to take so long for them to release SSJ Goku? Why December?

I also prefer SSJ2 compared to SSJ1. Perhaps Medicom will release a SSJ2 with Halo as a regular release?? He could come with SSJ3 head as well to make it more different. I would want them to release a Regular Gokou in his Cell/Buu gi as well tho. With this move I'm really not sure how future release will be set up.

As for the Big Time in between, Medicom is just slow. They've always been that way. Everytime I've asked them they always give me the PR QC answer.

Yes, just this one that I could find... and Kenshiro looks badass :rock

m22mr5.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This figure looks absolutely incredible. I was joking to Shaun Wong about now being able to have a setup of Son Goku vs Superman but we all know what the ultimate throw-down would be -

KASUMI KENSHIRO

4368_press04-001.jpg

VS

SON GOKU

MedicomGoku.jpg

Who would win?

But seriously, I have to own these figures. If time keeps flowing like a river to the sea then this river must be frozen because time can't pass fast enough. I feel like Eric Cartman waiting for the Nintendo Wii to come out. Go, God, go.

Back