Cha La Head Cha La..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously? Where could you order this I haven't seen it at any of the standard players.....links?

Also is this an expensive license? The only eBay auction I've seen wants over $200 shipped for this.....I love it license but not sure that much

Looks like there will be a mailaway on this one:

"Only the first production amount "super (super) human grandchild Sato empty" purchase ticket enclosure"

I don't know what the hell a super super human grandchild sato empty is but there will be one....

Looks like there will be a mailaway on this one:

"Only the first production amount "super (super) human grandchild Sato empty" purchase ticket enclosure"

I don't know what the hell a super super human grandchild sato empty is but there will be one....

Someone from mediworld translated that the mailaway will be Goku in super-saiyajin form.

It'll be difficult if its not widely distributed. Remember when the Symbiote Comic Version was solicited many dealers had it for a ridiculous amount before SSC imported them and took the bottom out from under them.....DBZ is much more of a nostalga item at this point and might be more difficult to acquire then say a Star Wars mailaway....

I dont think these will be widely available from american retailers like the comic symbiote spidey was.

DBZ being a japan anime series, and medicom being a japan company, i think they will keep it there overseas. Same with their rider figures, they dont offer those here, only available from distributors like hlj.

I dont think these will be widely available from american retailers like the comic symbiote spidey was.

DBZ being a japan anime series, and medicom being a japan company, i think they will keep it there overseas. Same with their rider figures, they dont offer those here, only available from distributors like hlj.

Then why is Sideshow offering all the FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR Medicom figures? I think in terms of foreign popularity DBZ definitely crushes FotNS...so it would be stupid of them NOT to pick up this Goku figure.

You'd think though that this figure would be optioned fairly soon via SSC if they were going to do it....It ships in July so it could still option later on but hopefully it not one of those things where they option after the initial release...

The hope is there but as we get closer and closer to July the hope is fading....unless they release it after initial like they did with Rocky...

HELL YEAAAHHH
db1.jpg

Thanks to kazukiJun from mediworld!

Wow, but Super Saiyan Goku is gonna be a mail away only? It's gonna be difficult for me (in the U.S.) to buy if SST doesn't get any. Ebay then.

HELL YEAAAHHH
db1.jpg

Thanks to kazukiJun from mediworld!

hahaha! thats freakin amazing. i guess medicom really is dead... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

FYI, wonderfest in Japan is next week. I expect lots of new announcements from that! people think medicom was weak at Toy Fair...well without Sideshow being there, they have no reason to appear at TF. It's all about next week.

Back