Cha La Head Cha La..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I really would like to get a Goku... probably have to pick one up later on with so much other stuff coming.

But with their recent releases it looks like I could have a pretty cool 1/6 Anime set-up before too long.

hahaha! thats freakin amazing. i guess medicom really is dead... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

FYI, wonderfest in Japan is next week. I expect lots of new announcements from that! people think medicom was weak at Toy Fair...well without Sideshow being there, they have no reason to appear at TF. It's all about next week.

Does Wonderfest have it's own website? Just curious to see if any other companies will be present.

HELL YEAAAHHH
db1.jpg

Thanks to kazukiJun from mediworld!

I really hope i can get this, super saiyan goku and akira are the figures i want most from anime.

that SS Goku looks freaking amazing :rock

Gots ta have it

Here's hoping Sideshow import some of those.

Also, hope to see a SS Vegeta

Sideshow hasn't said anything yet about Regular Goku... I wonder if Jakks (I think they made the 8" figures) or Bandai would get in the way of it.

Does Wonderfest have it's own website? Just curious to see if any other companies will be present.

Im not sure about a website...I was talking with Tendou lastnight and he said majority of asia companies will attend. that is like their version of SDCC but it's only a one day event.

There was some site (like figures.com) that had really extensive coverage. I don't remember who it was though... but I could imagine seeing a lot of cool stuff. Maybe that's where HT will debut their 2 Alien figures.

HELL YEAAAHHH
db1.jpg

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!

HELL YEAAAHHH
db1.jpg

OH HELL YEAH!!!! :rock :rock :rock

I just pre-ordered regular Goku from BBTS...and I will CERTAINLY be getting Super Saiyan Goku as well. Looks like the expected release date is December 2008....

I've held of PO'ing Goku from anywhere in hopes that SSC will come through but if not I'll wait until its in stock so I can get it right away.....I'm really hoping that $160 isn't the base price to be paid on this...unfortunately that is what everyone is selling it at.

db1.jpg

I can't believe it, this is like Christmas all over again. I know it will make it tougher to get this figure because it is a mail away. All I can say is the game is afoot...

This figure looks incredible, like it just stepped out of the Anime or the Manga. It looks like with these 2 Son Goku figures, Medicom took the character design sheets from Toriyama himself and made 3 dimensional models. Bravo, Medicom, bravo.

I've held of PO'ing Goku from anywhere in hopes that SSC will come through but if not I'll wait until its in stock so I can get it right away.....I'm really hoping that $160 isn't the base price to be paid on this...unfortunately that is what everyone is selling it at.

Seems like their animated figures like this are consistently at or above $150. Luckily the Fist of the North Star was carried by Sideshow, so you could get it a bit cheaper.

Seems like their animated figures like this are consistently at or above $150. Luckily the Fist of the North Star was carried by Sideshow, so you could get it a bit cheaper.

But Sideshow has the Fist of the North Star Kenshiro figure listed at 149.99 and the Rei figure at 174.99. Am I missing something?

If you buy through a SSC retailer then they are cheaper... I got Kenshiro on order for $127.50 through DarkShadow Collectibles :chew

Luckily I wasn't interested in the Rei... but I'd love it if the Mokoto and Goku would get picked up by Sideshow since I would like to get those 2 at some point.

If you buy through a SSC retailer then they are cheaper... I got Kenshiro on order for $127.50 through DarkShadow Collectibles :chew

Luckily I wasn't interested in the Rei... but I'd love it if the Mokoto and Goku would get picked up by Sideshow since I would like to get those 2 at some point.

I guess I was missing something. My mistake.

Yeah, your right. I have looked all over the internet and Dark Shadow has the cheapest price for Kenshiro.

I guess I was missing something. My mistake.

Yeah, your right. I have looked all over the internet and Dark Shadow has the cheapest price for Kenshiro.

And not sure if they are still doing it, but when I ordered mine they had $5 shipping on all orders. So $132.50 is pretty good overall.

Yeah, its been a really long wait for this one.

And I have to say, the more I see of Goku the more I like him... it just doesn't get any cheaper being in this hobby :lol

Back