[CGL Toys] X-Men: Young Magneto 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0068OkfBly1fo10cscmk3j30p011idjx.jpg

0068OkfBly1fo10cs22w0j30p011igox.jpg

0068OkfBgy1fmn51trp6xj30fi0itgol.jpg

The sculpt looks good, but Iron Smelting Factory Worker Magneto? That's a figure absolutely no one asked for, regardless of the fact that its the only decent scene in the movie.

The sculpt looks good, but Iron Smelting Factory Worker Magneto? That's a figure absolutely no one asked for, regardless of the fact that its the only decent scene in the movie.

It can also double for "Losing Family in the Woods" Magneto (which is my vote for the only decent scene in the movie). I'm also curious if CGL is planning a second outfit (grey suit, black turtleneck) to match the look in the final scene, like what they did with Xavier's extra blue suit.

It can also double for "Losing Family in the Woods" Magneto (which is my vote for the only decent scene in the movie).

I agree. I just kind of lumped that whole sequence together when I said "scene".

I literally burst out laughing when I saw this I thought it was a joke... seriously? Family in the woods magneto??

Looks to be the best fassbender Head we have seen so far though. Why the **** are there only like 3 sculpts of this guy out there considering the massive amounts of fanboy franchise things he’s been in.

This is pretty cool, I wanted a decent head to make customs with, and this version saves me the trouble of getting a body and shoes, plus the clothes look pretty good. I don't like his movie costume much anyway lol. If anyone can put up links when this goes on sale somewhere that'd be great. :)

Well, now it's available for preorder- $180 for the factory worker you never knew you wanted.
Thanks! :)

I'll try to fit the head onto the Toys Era bodies if I want the armor look. I use all my unmasked HT sculpts with normal clothes so I'm still happy with this, it is kind of a funny release though lol. I just hope it actually releases this year...

Thanks! :)

I'll try to fit the head onto the Toys Era bodies if I want the armor look. I use all my unmasked HT sculpts with normal clothes so I'm still happy with this, it is kind of a funny release though lol. I just hope it actually releases this year...

I only have the second Toys Era Magneto figure, but the neck is molded onto the body whereas this has the neck molded onto the head sculpt, so it's not such an easy head swap.

I only have the second Toys Era Magneto figure, but the neck is molded onto the body whereas this has the neck molded onto the head sculpt, so it's not such an easy head swap.
The first Toys Era Magneto had a necked body too.
Thanks for the info! The Toys Era likeness does seem good enough especially with the helmet on, the costume for both movies isn't that great anyway to me anyway, so I'll just give up on that idea lol.

Back