[CGL Toys] X-Men: Young Magneto 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. I was turned off by the cheap quality of that other figure, so hopefully this one is an improvement. And if they do a First Class look. . . *drool*

That was a custom project I tried and failed to get off the ground a few years back.

I remember that one! It looked interesting, but customs were far beyond me at the time (and mostly still are).

Looks like Apocalypse to me. I really liked his armor in that one so I'm on board for this, if that's the case.

It actually looks like DoFP to me. The hairstyles were almost identical in both movies, and the only difference I can recall is the facial hair (scruffy vs. clean-shaven).

If it tops the Toys Era version I'm in no matter which uniform he has.

Ditto. Though my fingers are crossed we get anything other than the DoFP outfit.

Wow just seeing all these updates from CGL :rock

Really happy their still on Xmen figures :yess: having both their Ian McKellan Magneto and Stewart Prof X makes me pretty confident these will come out awesome!

Last edited:
Quicksilver would be great. Him and Apocalypse are personally my most biggest wants from the film.

im sorry but even though she had next to no dialogue and the character wasnt portrayed properly, how could you not want an olivia munn psylocke??

0068OkfBgw1f5r3oazse2j30jg0rddl7.jpg

I think it looks solid, but I keep getting disappointed that no one has gone for their First Class looks. XFC stands alone and above for me.

I wish companies would do that in general for helmets and headsculpts. The Avengers Loki helmet scares me, to be honest. I don't like putting it on and taking it off the headsculpt.

Yeah agreed. I've never taken the Avengers Loki helmet off, and I was sweating the entire time I put it on the first time.

I think their old Magneto has two sculpts so hopefully this will too.

I see their Xavier has 3 headsculpts, including his short hair XFC look.... Does that mean Magneto will, too? A helmeted sculpt, this sculpt and one other?

Just preordered the CGL Xavier. The likeness looks amazing, much better than their previous X-Men figures and three sculpts are a fair deal. The only downside is that you have to order his Apocalypse outfit extra from them.

I see their Xavier has 3 headsculpts, including his short hair XFC look.... Does that mean Magneto will, too? A helmeted sculpt, this sculpt and one other?

I think Magneto will have two sculpts like the previous one, helmeted and normal. I guess it's because they are working on a bunch of figures of Apocalypse like Quicksilver and Xavier (despite his sculpts he comes with his chair of Apocalypse and they said they released his Apocalypse outfit only later since the movie came out after their prototype figure, so they initially chose the DOFP outfit). I think they also teased Apocalypse storm, but I'm not sure about that one.

Back