Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if they'll be posting videos from the collectors panels? Maybe on YouTube? Gotta catch a few I was interested in! Always some valuable 4-1-1

Does anyone know if they'll be posting videos from the collectors panels? Maybe on YouTube? Gotta catch a few I was interested in! Always some valuable 4-1-1

They've done that in the past, but it's usually not right away. I'm hoping they did record them because I only got to see one.

The SWCA (Star Wars Collector Archive) website is where they post the videos. But like Waller said, it takes time before they're posted...

Cheers, everyone. Had a fantastic time celebrating the Wars and finally getting humped by punk. This will be a Celebration long remembered.

Also this dude took some fantastic pictures on the show floor. Put mine to shame, but I'll post them soon.
https://imgur.com/a/l1MEB

I scored a whopping 1 auto and 1 photo-op.

But man, what an auto and photo-op it was.

giphy.gif

:lol :lol :lol

The SWCA (Star Wars Collector Archive) website is where they post the videos. But like Waller said, it takes time before they're posted...

Thanks Waller and Kenben. Yeah, I checked the SWCA website. I know it takes them some time to get them posted. If anyone sees them posted just hit me up. I think a guy named Tommy Garvey was the person who posted them in the past. I know he's associated with SWCA and his Youtube channel has ones from past Celebrations.

0 collector panels.
3 photos op
23 autographs

Only regret is should've got Biggs autograph.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I told you to get Biggs nephew ! :thwak:

Thanks Waller and Kenben. Yeah, I checked the SWCA website. I know it takes them some time to get them posted. If anyone sees them posted just hit me up. I think a guy named Tommy Garvey was the person who posted them in the past. I know he's associated with SWCA and his Youtube channel has ones from past Celebrations.

I missed Swabie time :(

I sent you multiple emails and texts. Didn't you get them? :monkey3
NO! Because I wasn't part of your text group until Sunday! :mad:

0 collector panels.
3 photos op
23 autographs

Only regret is should've got Biggs autograph.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
I regret not getting a wedgie. I mean, a Wedge autograph. I meant to, but I never went over there... He probably had a long line anyway. At least I saw his panel, and shot some video and took pics. I'll post that stuff tonight or Sunday. I took the least amount of pics this Celebration, compared to past Celebrations. Probably because I went to the least amount of panels due to the wristband fiasco!

I can't believe you got 23 autographs! I knew you got a lot, but I didn't know it was THAT many! Holy cow!!! Pretty sure Chien had more photo opps than you. Not sure who got more autographs... Probably more than 23! :lol
Nah, he's been to more Celebrations. He probably got a bunch years ago, which you needed...

I scored a whopping 1 auto and 1 photo-op.

But man, what an auto and photo-op it was.

giphy.gif

:lol :lol :lol
Your loved our group photo that much??? Awww, that's so nice of you to say!

I told you to get Biggs nephew ! :thwak:
Who is Biggs's nephew? Or did you mean Wedge's nephew?

Back