Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have what might be a silly question about the GG exclusive. If I am not a PGM does that mean that I can't get the bust? I can't just buy at the booth?

Yeah, you can buy at the booth if you are in the PGM or not. The pre-orders were just for those who didn't want to get in line for 19 hours or who couldn't make the show.

And same people who feel this way now, will be pissed if they could not get a shared exclusive online or at a local store that has it, for a con they could NOT attend.

TO me I think the scalpers and dolphines are the ones that hate the shared exclusives the most.
It's the scalpers who ruin it for everyone! If the ONLY people to buy them at Celebration were those who planned to keep them for themselves, then I bet there wouldn't be any difficulty getting them at the con. Online, there'd still be tons of people, of course, but scalpers make it very difficult to collect exclusives.

Thanks guys for all of the help and advice. :rock :rock :rock

(And thanks to Chien for giving me the heads up on rare SMG appearance.) :rock

You got it!?!??!?!

Yep!!!!! :rock

I definitely want to meet up with you guys!!!!! This is the first and maybe the last time, for a LONG time that I'll ever get to meet you guys, so hoping to take advantage of the short time I'll have there.

And I need real Star Wars fans to show what me makes this con so great. Never been to this. I'm going to totally be out of my element, but I'm looking forward to the experience.

Awesome! Good to hear 2099. :hi5: You will have to meet up with us and say hi for sure!

I live here in Orlando and me and my son are going does anybody know if Sideshow is going to be there this year.. if so what are the exclusive

I live here in Orlando and me and my son are going does anybody know if Sideshow is going to be there this year.. if so what are the exclusive

Sideshow will be there, but it doesn't sound like there's an exclusive this year unless they spring something at the last minute.

Back