Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to score the Gentle Giant exclusives today, after an hour and 50 minutes of pure HELL!!! Seriously, it started at Noon CST, and my order was placed at 1:51pm CST. I was trying basically non-stop for almost 2 hours! I did take a 10 minute break at 1:20pm, to grab some lunch (but still was trying on my phone during that 10 minutes). Punk failed again. The entire process at GG is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep alot of conflicts

Uh-oh. Which ones?

I was able to score the Gentle Giant exclusives today, after an hour and 50 minutes of pure HELL!!! Seriously, it started at Noon CST, and my order was placed at 1:51pm CST. I was trying basically non-stop for almost 2 hours! I did take a 10 minute break at 1:20pm, to grab some lunch (but still was trying on my phone during that 10 minutes). Punk failed again. The entire process at GG is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of unhappy people on Rebelscum. I'm glad I'm out of the McQuarrie busts and haven't been in the GG guild for years. Sounds horrible.

Lots of unhappy people on Rebelscum. I'm glad I'm out of the McQuarrie busts and haven't been in the GG guild for years. Sounds horrible.
Last year I was successful in ordering the SDCC exclusives, but they oversold and canceled my order! They did give me $80 in store credit for the inconvenience though. I was satisfied with that, since the membership cost $80, so I couldn't complain. If they cancel me again this year, I better get $150 in credit, cuz that's what the membership cost!

Last year I was successful in ordering the SDCC exclusives, but they oversold and canceled my order! They did give me $80 in store credit for the inconvenience though. I was satisfied with that, since the membership cost $80, so I couldn't complain. If they cancel me again this year, I better get $150 in credit, cuz that's what the membership cost!

You get jack ****! :monkey3

Kenben, did you get your button situation sorted out?
Hopefully. Can't say for sure yet. They shipped today. They originally said Friday, and I BEGGED them to ship by today. So if USPS does their job, I should have them in time. Barely. They'll probably arrive on Monday. Right now, USPS doesn't show an estimated delivery date, but it does show the package was picked up, and is Priority Mail. So they are truly on their way. It's just a matter of when I'll get them...

It's never been this bad... with the 3 tiers of membership they have to split up the allotment over 3 days... so it makes it fewer per day before they sell out.
It's just their old ordering system... it will log you out, or go back to the beginning of checkout after so many refreshes and page crashes. Ugh.

Gentle Giant at SDCC is what brought me to Sideshow, and ultimately to you fine folks....

So, I have them to thank for that at least. :lol

Quick question guys: I need two adult tickets for Saturday. Can I buy tickets onsite??? The site "reserve" tickets are sold out. Am I screwed now?

No onsite sales at Celebration. :(

****!!!!! Any advice at this point?

Long story short. I'm going because of Sarah Michelle Gellar, so I'm literally dropping $1000 to get there Saturday night at midnight. Meet her later in the day and fly out Sunday morning. I waited to buy tickets because the photo-op people wouldn't post the times until today, after me talking with them for over a week and I couldn't commit until I knew that I could make the photo-op. Well, after they posted, I found my answer. I could go. I then went to buy an actual convention ticket, and they're gone.

I'm so pissed right now, it's not even funny.

:(

I totally get people saying 'you snooze, you lose'. But this was not one of those cases. I knew this was going to be close, but what was I supposed to do? Buy a $75 ticket to something I may not be able to attend?

I'm just really, really disappointed.

I'm sure you could "borrow" someone's pass for a short while to get what you need to get done.

Not mine of course, I've been waiting a long time for this event, and bought day one.

But I'm sure they're available from other outlets too.... eBay? :dunno

I'm sure you could "borrow" someone's pass for a short while to get what you need to get done.

Not mine of course, I've been waiting a long time for this event, and bought day one.

But I'm sure they're available from other outlets too.... eBay? :dunno

I'm definitely working on it. All excellent ideas and will keep you updated.

If I do end up going, I'd like to meet you guys - even if just for a few minutes. I'm know I'm not a huge Star War fan like you guys, but it would be cool put names to faces. :rock

There is also a Celebration ticket Facebook group where people are listing tickets. Don't remember what it's called, though.

Back