Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( me. If we don't have them by April 3rd you can email them for will call if you leave town early.

I don't have mine either, and I'm starting to freak out a bit... We are leaving on the 8th, so if I don't have them by the 7th... :panic:
I emailed them Friday I think and haven't heard anything back yet.

Angie got hers a week or so ago. Mine is a media badge though so maybe they send them out later? I don't want to have to go to will call... ugh.

I have not seen any normal peeps with Jedi badges yet... Maybe they are keeping them out of circulation to avoid counterfeits ?

Angie got hers a week or so ago. Mine is a media badge though so maybe they send them out later? I don't want to have to go to will call... ugh.

Do they mail media badges? For some reason I was under the impression that they had to be picked up at will call. Just checked the site and couldn't find any info either way.

The confirmation email said that if you were approved by such and such date that they would be mailed, if after that date then you would have to pick up at Will Call.
The email also said badges would start shipping in early March, but then later in the email it said the end of March/2 weeks before the event. So who knows.
I just want to make sure if I don't get them in time and go to will call that they don't tell me "Oh, we mailed your badges out so we can't give you another..." :mad:

Back