Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened up Catwoman and it looks like she's missing an eye. It looks like they use decals for the eyes and they painted over one of them. I hope I can get a replacement head. It's too bad since the rest of the face looks fine.

6e1506.jpg

Just opened up Catwoman and it looks like she's missing an eye. It looks like they use decals for the eyes and they painted over one of them. I hope I can get a replacement head. It's too bad since the rest of the face looks fine.

6e1506.jpg

Damn, that looks like Nasedo's head that he got awhile back. You shouldn't have any problems getting a replacement for that as long as you contact Customer Service ASAP.

Got my Catwoman Today. Think I got the Exclusive Drunk One - Eyed Version
View attachment 168128

6e1506.jpg

Holy crap! It's like a reoccurring QC horror story. The QC issues always amazes me.

6e1506.jpg

Wow that is horrible. You better get a replacement for that.

On another note, the ex is sold out now.

Missed the exclusive. Damn. I had too much preordered with flex pays and just had full payment on my first pf Superman. Oh well, went on wait list any way.

The bag of jewels and an alternate clutching hand. You can jump on the WL and see if it converts. But the regular is pretty good as well. It is still a fantastic statue with a unique pose IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received an email from sideshow and they are sending a replacement for the one eye head. Looking forward to displaying it once it gets here. I bet it was easy enough for them to do so since the normal versions also have the alternative head.

Well, like more than a few folks's, my Catwoman goggles up portrait was a sad victim of the googly eyed curse, enough so to inspire me to try to fix it. This is my first ever attempt at this, so it's far from perfect, but still to me a definite improvement over the original I received.

For the portrait mod, I scraped off the original eye decals and repainted the eyes in white acrylic, which took multiple attempts to get something reasonable. I added a little bit of grey wash and then used some standard Archer green eye transfers for the new eyes.

As a bonus, I re-did her lips with a mix of pearlized red and various red / brown / black mixes to achieve some depth. I finished everything with an acrylic gloss coat. Anyway, here she is:

cat power portrait.jpg

Well, like more than a few folks's, my Catwoman goggles up portrait was a sad victim of the googly eyed curse, enough so to inspire me to try to fix it. This is my first ever attempt at this, so it's far from perfect, but still to me a definite improvement over the original I received.

For the portrait mod, I scraped off the original eye decals and repainted the eyes in white acrylic, which took multiple attempts to get something reasonable. I added a little bit of grey wash and then used some standard Archer green eye transfers for the new eyes.

As a bonus, I re-did her lips with a mix of pearlized red and various red / brown / black mixes to achieve some depth. I finished everything with an acrylic gloss coat. Anyway, here she is:

View attachment 179015
great job, congrats...she looks excellent

It goes to show how a proper paint job can dramatically improve a sculpt. Such a sultry look. Excellent job, desertdragon.

It goes to show how a proper paint job can dramatically improve a sculpt. Such a sultry look. Excellent job, desertdragon.

Wow - thank you! I couldn't agree more - Catwoman is just a brilliant sculpt, and it was just really frustrating that the whole thing was thrown off by the original eyes and mouth...

Back