Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It goes to show how a proper paint job can dramatically improve a sculpt. Such a sultry look. Excellent job, desertdragon.

Sideshow seriously needs to improve their paint quality. When I see this vs what we got from Sideshow. This trumps the factory paint work 1000 fold.

This is my first ever attempt at this, so it's far from perfect, but still to me a definite improvement over the original I received.

Wow, that is NOT what my first attempt at something like that would look like LOL! Great job, she looks amazing.

Wow, that is NOT what my first attempt at something like that would look like LOL! Great job, she looks amazing.

lol thanks SDguy! I actually spent a good bit of time figuring out everything I would need to do the mod, and there were still more than a few "oh crap oh crap oh crap!!" moments :) I'm just happy she turned out well, and I'm already looking to do something more ambitious with my newfound arsenal of destruction lol

For fun, I did a slightly different take on catwoman... I just like how it emphasizes her amazing form and the amazing sculpt. Hope you guys enjoy!

here kitty alt m.jpg

Back