Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happiest with the Punisher Scarlet Witch Apocalypse repaints as well

Love it

Question for those of you who own this and the Superman PF.

If you had to pick between this statue paired with the Batman PF and going for an all Batman lineup, or Superman and going more the JLA route which would you choose? I'm mostly interested on overall opinions on which looks more impressive in hand. It seems off that both are the same price, but Supes is much bulkier with the huge cape.

Does any one feel more substantial than the other in hand?

That would be a hard choice, but Batman and Superman look so dynamic together I think I would go that route.

I think it really comes down to character preference because they are both really well done statues. They're both heavy and take up a decent amount of space due to the capes. Personally, though, I would give the edge to Superman when it comes to overall quality and shelf presence.

Just got my Selina. Eyes are better than I feared, so I won't touch a thing there. Unfortunately, there's a big chip on one of her boots, so I've already emailed SSC.

That was back in February 18.

After a few exchanges —the guy took his sweet time to reply, and I insisted once—, he still says he doesn't "believe he has a replacement body that would be a considerable improvement".

So there you have it. They still haven't sold out of exclusives but they don't have a single replacement without any chips? And the guy didn't even watch the private video I gave him a link to, according to the views count.

"Also, I would hate for you to receive something with a more noticeable flaw on the front of the body, or worse, arrive broken from shipping internationally."

What a bunch of BS. Just do not send a piece "with a more noticeable flaw on the front of the body" and it'll all be fine. Think you could have someone do that? And I'll worry about the shipping, thank you. What he would hate is to send a replacement body internationally. Period.

Obviously I had no choice but to keep my chipped Catwoman and accept a mere credit. But why on earth am I going to order direct from Sideshow ever again? Their exclusives have been lackluster or non-existent lately and it costs me A LOT more to do so between shipping and taxes. The only reason I bought direct was that I felt safe should anything go wrong. Not anymore.

I wish my inquiry had been assigned to William Mendoza instead. Everything went always smooth with him.

PS: those of you that are still thinking about buying this direct, don't - all their replacement bodies have at least a big chip, apparently.

You do have to be weary when requesting a replacement. I had a small issue with my Poison Ivy PF and requested a replacement. The replacement body had googly eyes, a chip missing off her eyebrow and a poor overall paint job. I ended up keeping the original and the issue that I had with it before isn't even apparent unless I really look for it with strong lighting.

You do have to be weary when requesting a replacement. I had a small issue with my Poison Ivy PF and requested a replacement. The replacement body had googly eyes, a chip missing off her eyebrow and a poor overall paint job. I ended up keeping the original and the issue that I had with it before isn't even apparent unless I really look for it with strong lighting.

What makes this all the more irksome is this is a plain wrapped-in-fabric body. All you should examine are essentially those boots. Yet he "doesn't believe he has a replacement body that would be a considerable improvement".

Nonsense. Way to lose customers.

Just some new pics...

x5tqtt.jpg

2md5ftj.jpg

She's perfect! :)

I too have issues with my Catwoman yet my pictures keep getting rejected by their servers that no one can ****ing help me! :gah:

Hey Doc, try decreasing your pic file sizes. They're rejected because you're exceeding their file size limit.

Not sure if you've already done it. If so, then ignore this.

Hey Doc, try decreasing your pic file sizes. They're rejected because you're exceeding their file size limit.

Not sure if you've already done it. If so, then ignore this.

What I've done in the past is to submit a single photo of the biggest issue the item has. Then, when an email chain had been started, I'll attach multiple, high res, images to it.

I think some whips are longer than others.... My whip is like 2 - 3 inches longer than the pic above. There is no way I can mold it to look like that.

Back