Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has done a custom head-sculpt for her yet?

If they did I would be first in line to buy it.... I just want a younger looking Catwoman...

Was that done on purpose? The googles down looks alot better.

Not sure, maybe the guy sculpting the face is like 80 years old, so a 40 year old looking Catwoman is young to him :) Yeah I display mine with googles down, she looks younger that way...

If they did I would be first in line to buy it.... I just want a younger looking Catwoman...

Not sure, maybe the guy sculpting the face is like 80 years old, so a 40 year old looking Catwoman is young to him :) Yeah I display mine with googles down, she looks younger that way...

I honestly don't think she looks that old. Then again in hand the head looks better than it did in the Sideshow site pictures.

I honestly don't think she looks that old. Then again in hand the head looks better than it did in the Sideshow site pictures.

Will just call her Catwoman Cougar edition :lol

Would be cool if someone did a younger version of her though... I got quoted $200 to have her head sculpt redone so she looks younger and sexier... I might do it.. But I also want to do a custom head sculpt for the purple Catwoman also... hmm decisions decisions...

Catwoman is known to be in her 30's, not sure what the ageism thing on this piece is about. She by no means looks "old" unless you're a 17 year old or something.

She looks awesome. While I agree that she doesn't look like she's in her early 20's, there's no way I'd say she looks like she's 45 either. To me, she looks like she's in her mid 30's. I have no problem with that. I think she looks as sexy as hell.

I'd say she looks to be in her early to mid 30's. Which is around the same age I always imagine Batman to be, so this statue looks perfect to me.
Yeah, absolutely. I always thought of Bats and CW being about the same age and I sure as hell didn't want a Bats PF that looked like he was in his 20's. I'm thrilled with how both PFs turned out.

I don't know what kind thirty something girls you guys have been around, but if they look anything like the goggles up portrait, then the years have not been kind. She kinda looks like a burnt out tweek to me. It's a good thing Sideshow was cool enough to give us options because I love the other head.

I don't know what kind thirty something girls you guys have been around, but if they look anything like the goggles up portrait, then the years have not been kind. She kinda looks like a burnt out tweek to me. It's a good thing Sideshow was cool enough to give us options because I love the other head.

That's your opinion. Others obviously don't share it but...to each their own.

Back