Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd save more money if you only bought statues you weren't going to sell later.

This one is not for sale. Lame EX but at least it gas a ES if that is even good to mention since the ES is so high. But none the less I must own her because Mark Newman sculpted her. That's really the game decider for me over ES. The coupon code was a nice extra that made me order now instead of next year.

It depends, I think, a lot on situations, how you ask, how often and such.
:exactly: I have had it transferred a few times but they know I'm a long term customer who spends about 5k per year on their products. I still eat it every once in a while when its my fault but if my intentions are good they have never given me any problems.

:exactly: I have had it transferred a few times but they know I'm a long term customer who spends about 5k per year on their products. I still eat it every once in a while when its my fault but if my intentions are good they have never given me any problems.
Damn dude how big is your house. Got to be packing some serious square footage to be able to have room for those annual additions.

Damn dude how big is your house. Got to be packing some serious square footage to be able to have room for those annual additions.

HaHa. So True. House is 3000 sf. I had a nice room for the collection but eventually got authorization from the wife to close off the garage :) Have two large storage sheds on property and nice covered carport so it seemed to make sense. Very happy I did that. Now I have adequate room for my SS stuff, CS Moore, DC Direct, comic boxes, display comics, original art, video game systems. The wife has the whole house but the converted garage is mine :yess:

HaHa. So True. House is 3000 sf. I had a nice room for the collection but eventually got authorization from the wife to close off the garage :) Have two large storage sheds on property and nice covered carport so it seemed to make sense. Very happy I did that. Now I have adequate room for my SS stuff, CS Moore, DC Direct, comic boxes, display comics, original art, video game systems. The wife has the whole house but the converted garage is mine :yess:

Does she make you sleep in there as punishment on occasion? ;P

Does she make you sleep in there as punishment on occasion? ;P

I wish...we did actually have an electrician install a small light she can turn on from the upstairs that gets my attention. I can spend hours in there reading comics, gaming or just looking at my statues. There was some stress that she couldn't reach me sometimes and since I usually have gaming headphones on the light seemed the best way to get my attention.

I wish...we did actually have an electrician install a small light she can turn on from the upstairs that gets my attention. I can spend hours in there reading comics, gaming or just looking at my statues. There was some stress that she couldn't reach me sometimes and since I usually have gaming headphones on the light seemed the best way to get my attention.

Lmao like a bat signal??

Back