Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was the new girl at worked. I was talking with her for a few minutes about True Blood and she said she would like to go to SDCC some year. I said "hey I have an extra ticket if you want to go." As soon as I said that I was WTF did I just say. She said cool so we traveled from Texas to Cali and the rest is history. I later discovered she made her own Ivy, Harley and Catwoman costumes for Halloween. She is my wife now.

Dude that story is ****ing awesome. Like seriously awesome. Wow what are the odds.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Mine was the new girl at worked. I was talking with her for a few minutes about True Blood and she said she would like to go to SDCC some year. I said "hey I have an extra ticket if you want to go." As soon as I said that I was WTF did I just say. She said cool so we traveled from Texas to Cali and the rest is history. I later discovered she made her own Ivy, Harley and Catwoman costumes for Halloween. She is my wife now.

Pics or it didn't happen :pray:

J/k man, congrats on finding an awesome wife

My wife hates Halloween and dressing up and she hates my statue hobby but hey!

216346680-XL-1.jpg

That's a beautiful story my friend. It's awesome that you were fortunate enough to fall in love with someone that shares your passions and interests. I wish you guys a lifetime of happyness together.

Dude that story is ****ing awesome. Like seriously awesome. Wow what are the odds.

that is a pretty awesome story!

Thanks all. I do consider myself very lucky. It really does make all the difference. She still doesn't like what these cost but at least she likes the characters.

Same here. Makes sense that it's the same as Batman. Was hoping for like 1500-1750. Still better than 3500 lol

Good Job Drakul! Your a fortunate man.

You are a very lucky man Drakul! :duff :)

I can't see you properly with the paint on... But she is one stunner! ... U are a lucky man. She also looks adorable in the outfit... Keep her good bud... Looks like a nice girl who understands your passion....cheers!

Oh yeah i know she's a keeper (even if she sighs when she looks at my collection). that pic was from 2007 (time flies....)

This is awesome. Best "how I met my wife" story ever!!

@drakul

Kudos to you too. She's beautiful and obviously cool enough to be a collectors wife

This looks very cool PF. I might actually getting this PF because:
She comes with two heads
She is taller than Harley and Ivy
You can place little cat where you want

Wait is going to be very long though and I dont need ex it doesnt look a must have. Its funny I like this because Im allergic to cats :lol but she looks great. Im probably displaying her with night-vision goggles head.

Back