Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish...we did actually have an electrician install a small light she can turn on from the upstairs that gets my attention. I can spend hours in there reading comics, gaming or just looking at my statues. There was some stress that she couldn't reach me sometimes and since I usually have gaming headphones on the light seemed the best way to get my attention.

I can't possibly be the only one who read this with envy! Awesome!

Yeah and display one with the ex hand and the other the open hand. Sometimes a statue is so great that you just want one extra. But I mean it has to be a perfect 10 like the Venom Com or something for me to want 2.

Yeah and display one with the ex hand and the other the open hand. Sometimes a statue is so great that you just want one extra. But I mean it has to be a perfect 10 like the Venom Com or something for me to want 2.

Ex is lame. Wished it was a bit more. But the sculpt is a sure buy because of Mark Newman with his golden touch.

They should have made it a ruby the size of a fist. Jewels in a bag have no eye candy factor.

I couldn't agree more. Catwoman is the character I like the most in statue form, the one character I can see myself buying several/many statues of and keeping even if/when I sell every other piece in my collection, so you'd think an Ex would have been a no-brainer for me.

And yet, that bag left me cold. No sense in me spending a lot more money on something that doesn't jump at you. I even think the statue has a nicer flow to it without it, so a locally-bought reg will do for me.

Oh, well, at least Twitterhead's maquette will make up for it.

Back