Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am completely confused. I've been away for a couple of days and now I see people mentioning that this EX is on low quantity alert so I went to check the site but I see no such alert. Did they raise the ES?

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Or instead of her whip, maybe the bloa?

Anything is better than a bag of "meh"...

The concept it sound (high end loot) but the execution is too understated, for sure.

Probably has a lot to do with how long it took to sell through (a giant ruby strikes me as something that would have accelerated that). I wonder how fast regular Batman is taking to move, and whether a must-have exclusive was not something they wanted to do again any time soon.

Has this been posted?...

catwoman.jpg

I went ahead and ordered. Don't really like the EX so I was going to just get a reg but I used the May coupon and saved the $20.

The concept it sound (high end loot) but the execution is too understated, for sure.

Probably has a lot to do with how long it took to sell through (a giant ruby strikes me as something that would have accelerated that). I wonder how fast regular Batman is taking to move, and whether a must-have exclusive was not something they wanted to do again any time soon.

That's a good point.. it may not be in their best interest. :dunno

I am completely confused. I've been away for a couple of days and now I see people mentioning that this EX is on low quantity alert so I went to check the site but I see no such alert. Did they raise the ES?

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

ES is the same but I see what you are saying. The low warning indicator is gone now. hmmm

man that is a big ass! I wonder if it is a case of objects in mirror are closer than they appear? I am sure it will look amazing in person, one of the first skin tight costumes I am actually considering leaving on instead of customizing it

I wish, somehow, just like Harley, they could get Green Ivy's thighs closer. I find that gap unsightly! :monkey4

I wish...

The thigh gap is the sexiest thing ever! How dare you, you should be ashamed. Haha jk

Or am I?
RYmyt.jpg

that just means she works out her legs more ;)

The thigh gap is the sexiest thing ever! How dare you, you should be ashamed. Haha jk

Or am I?

Dunno what must be happening with all those who have been 'working out' with her! :lol

Well, that's the way I like them, I guess. :) I might be the only one who has this opinion. But honestly, I was quite disappointed when I saw the in-hand pics of her. Compared with SDCC pics, I just didn't find her good enough. Kept procrastinating getting her, till such such time she got sold-out! :lol Thankfully, folks who missed out are getting a second chance. Just that if the gap was not there, I would have been in love with her even more! :D

4_zpsac043570.jpg

3_zpsef3c857d.jpg

Point clearly taken. I thought the change in her eyes was the only real step down from prototype to production.

The new one looks like both features were restored.

Point clearly taken. I thought the change in her eyes was the only real step down from prototype to production.

I'm hoping so.
I disliked the original because of the eye change and sold mine to fund the green one - the eyes just looked so flat on the first version.

Amen to that.

Do yall really think the green version will have better execution overall. Better eyes

Hopefully, they might have taken care of, at least, those issues that they faced (replacements, refunds, cash discounts, etc.) with the first release. Can only hope though...

Back on topic: The Cat is back after the 'low quantity alert'.

Wouldn't it still be the same mold from the first version? I am thinking same exact just differ green body

Back on topic: The Cat is back after the 'low quantity alert'.[/QUOTE]

I also find the instant restocking of the Catwoman EX a bit strange. Creating a panic is a great way to move statues.

Back