Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was the new girl at worked. I was talking with her for a few minutes about True Blood and she said she would like to go to SDCC some year. I said "hey I have an extra ticket if you want to go." As soon as I said that I was WTF did I just say. She said cool so we traveled from Texas to Cali and the rest is history. I later discovered she made her own Ivy, Harley and Catwoman costumes for Halloween. She is my wife now.

There is hope for me yet lol, awesome story.

I took the plunge. Now I have all 3 sirens coming. I know some people don't care for the pose or the ex hand. But to me the pose is supposed to be viewed from her left side or from behind. That bag of jewels hand just makes the piece work for me. Goggles down and jewels in hand, and now she has to fight to keep them. I always try to find a story that would fit the pose I see. What's going on is why they have the pose they have. Selina just finished grabbing that bag of jewels and batman or a rival is there to stop her. She's flirting with her opponent, twirling that whip around her to let them know she's ready to kick some ass.

I'm waiting to buy this later. Then someone here posted a 20.00 off coupon code that can be used for this. That's good enough for me to get it. All I ask for is some kind of discount. So I went ahead and PO this catwoman EX! Another awesome Mark Newman statue to add to my collection!
Now I will wait for 2 months on all ex with a high ES to get this extra discount. Does anyone know how I find the monthly coupons? I never knew they could be used for new PO. So I it true after 2 months these coupons are good for new PO? Thanks again to the member who posted the coupon code! :)

Sideshow attaches the coupon to the outside of shipped statues. I've received items the past three months in a row and all three deliveries had the coupon attached so it is a nice bonus considering how much we spend. ;)

Congrats on ordering Catwoman! This one looks great!

I'm waiting to buy this later. Then someone here posted a 20.00 off coupon code that can be used for this. That's good enough for me to get it. All I ask for is some kind of discount. So I went ahead and PO this catwoman EX! Another awesome Mark Newman statue to add to my collection!
Now I will wait for 2 months on all ex with a high ES to get this extra discount. Does anyone know how I find the monthly coupons? I never knew they could be used for new PO. So I it true after 2 months these coupons are good for new PO? Thanks again to the member who posted the coupon code! :)

Coupon thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?127217-Current-discount-codes-at-SSC-and-other-talk-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-codes

I took the plunge. Now I have all 3 sirens coming. I know some people don't care for the pose or the ex hand. But to me the pose is supposed to be viewed from her left side or from behind. That bag of jewels hand just makes the piece work for me. Goggles down and jewels in hand, and now she has to fight to keep them. I always try to find a story that would fit the pose I see. What's going on is why they have the pose they have. Selina just finished grabbing that bag of jewels and batman or a rival is there to stop her. She's flirting with her opponent, twirling that whip around her to let them know she's ready to kick some ass.

Or she is just being a responsible pet owner and is cleaning up after her cat. Good on you Catwoman, good on you.

is there a way to display these statues without the base? i dont think any of my shelves can do that height and i dont want to buy new shelves :(

is there a way to display these statues without the base? i dont think any of my shelves can do that height and i dont want to buy new shelves :(

No. These are not like figures. Statues need a base in order to display them. If you want statues, you'll have to invest in some new shelves.

Sideshow just posted the alert stating less than 100 still available. Just a heads-up for anyone still on the fence about getting Catwoman.

The base is beautiful, such a waste even if you can somehow manage to display it without it.

Back