Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any Returns items... not as big a fan of that movie.

I'm warming to this one, but hoping ABCExpress has it as their prices can be a bit cheper.

Personaly my favorite of the series is Returns. Comes in just a shade ahead of the first one for me. :)

NOW!
Here's a teaser of an early WIP

IMG_6787.jpg

Wow, can't wait to see that seb. Looks like your going to have a sick Burton Batman collection.

:idea :chew :love :banana :banana :idea :chew :love :banana :banana

^^^^
This was me all day thinking about all the awesome posing and futzing and picture taking and displaying that I am going to be doing with this figure!

Customikey did an awesome one a few years back and sold it sometime after. Sold out of my price range, but it is a figure I still think about from time to time.

I know which one you're talking about - it's the figure that sort of pushed me over the edge and into 1/6 collecting in the first place.

I really wish I had bid on it, and kick myself every few weeks for not having done so. I guess it was expensive and I figured, at the time, that a similar one would show up again eventually.

Obviously, I was wrong - nothing even close has shown up since that one was sold, more than a year ago now.

So I guess my point is that you're not the only one who thinks about that figure from time to time.

I'm very confused.... I've searched ebay, as I was lead to believe after reading thru this thread that that was where I would find this.... but alas, no such luck. How do I order one of these???

More and more pre-order opportunities are popping up on Ebay, from different sellers, at different prices.

Are some of these scams - or is the customizer providing small batches to multiple sellers (for a total of 100 figures?) And if so, why not control distribution his or herself?

Back