Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will post lots more full body pics but I wanted a preview pf the masterpiece I got from Josh Small today!!!! Lots more to come...

Big thanks to Sdabbs as well and WGP for this breathtaking sculpt. Untouchable!!

Now with the upgraded WGP hands she will be perfect. Look at how bad the old head is lol. I used to think it was good. It's crap.

picture7pv.png

picture9qp.png

comp2l.jpg

cpm1.jpg

Holy crap, dude. GORGEOUS!!!!!

Are WGP still planning on making a suit for Catwoman?

Yup. The tailor doing her just wrapped up the Poison Ivy costume for us is now moving onto the Catwoman outfit. Not only do we have the claw hands made for her, but Sean is in the middle of making the whip holding hand and fist hand too (with thimbles on her fingertips, claws retracted unseen) :)

Thanks for the support guys. :)

I'll have to think of a catchy thread title. Any suggestions?

Custom Conservatory?

You'd need to be on the ball too, and edit it with current issues and the like, for artists who're swimming in their own murk not getting stuff done and out, not refunding, etc. It's gonna take a LOT of work.

Custom Conservatory?

Not bad.

You'd need to be on the ball too, and edit it with current issues and the like, for artists who're swimming in their own murk not getting stuff done and out, not refunding, etc. It's gonna take a LOT of work.

Hmm, well my original idea was a good deal more simple. I would just like to start a thread encouraging painters and sculptors to offer their services all in one place (in addition to their dedicated thread). As each painter and sculptor added their name, I would update one comprehensive first post with their name and a link to their dedicated thread, which would serve as a quick reference for newbs and veterans alike.

I would think any updates about availability and backlog would be up to the artists themselves.

Don't mean to go off topic too much here, but I just recently got this pfeiffer catwoman (which I think is fantastic!) and am now obsessed with finding a Keaton Batman....God knows when HT will get around to theirs. Has someone else done one before?

Don't mean to go off topic too much here, but I just recently got this pfeiffer catwoman (which I think is fantastic!) and am now obsessed with finding a Keaton Batman....God knows when HT will get around to theirs. Has someone else done one before?

There are a number of custom artists who have produced Keaton Batmans. When HT announced theirs, a bunch of collectors sold theirs. You can still find them pretty easily on Ebay, and generally for lower prices then they were before the HT announcement.

No denying that the WGP sculpt and SS paint job are superior.

The only thing that bugs me is that the stitching on the bootleg head looks more consistent with the stitching on the bootleg body.

Are WGP still planning on making a suit for Catwoman?

yes im the seamstress doing it but were not taking orders until sean approves prototype

Back