Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys so much! She's so gorgeous it's pretty much impossible to take a bad picture of her :)

As for the head on mine, if you press it with the intention of moving it, it will shift position, but in its 'correct' position on the neck it stays there with no problem... moving or nudging the statue doesn't affect the head position or cause it to fall off. I think they definitely could have adjusted the magnet position or just used a stronger one to improve the attachment, and I can see why on some pieces there could be a loose connection between the head and the neck. I think I was somewhat fortunate to get a copy that didn't have a problem with that...

Thank you guys so much! She's so gorgeous it's pretty much impossible to take a bad picture of her :)

As for the head on mine, if you press it with the intention of moving it, it will shift position, but in its 'correct' position on the neck it stays there with no problem... moving or nudging the statue doesn't affect the head position or cause it to fall off. I think they definitely could have adjusted the magnet position or just used a stronger one to improve the attachment, and I can see why on some pieces there could be a loose connection between the head and the neck. I think I was somewhat fortunate to get a copy that didn't have a problem with that...

You got a great camera and SS should borrow your pics to show off the statues instead of theirs. My head is on there the way you described yours but still I think SS should've used a long pin and peg to secure the head. I am waiting to go to walmart and get some 3M double sided tape to keep the head securely in place. I love this piece and I'm putting mine next to Keaton Bats.

You got a great camera and SS should borrow your pics to show off the statues instead of theirs. My head is on there the way you described yours but still I think SS should've used a long pin and peg to secure the head. I am waiting to go to walmart and get some 3M double sided tape to keep the head securely in place. I love this piece and I'm putting mine next to Keaton Bats.

Thank you Armymedic1980 - for the record, I'd take the SS photo gig in a heartbeat :) And I agree completely, they could have done just about ANYTHING to engineer a better connection for the head - you would think they would have just stuck with the longer peg / stronger magnet solutions they've used in pretty much every other SS piece I have - sigh... I'll probably do the same tape mod as you, or maybe some kind of silicon putty or something... But she's still a glorious statue, and I'm really happy to have her.

Still waiting on a replacement from my retailer. Had some small paint issues. I had a feeling this piece would be prone to them, with so much gloss black. It really is an amazing piece. She feels a bit larger for 1/4 scale, but it makes me love it more. I like the simplicity of her pose and the base. It is all around great. Probably the first piece that I just sit and observe.

Finally got mine! Its perfect, great paint job and there seems to be zero issue with the head magnet for me.

My statue arrived today, only just finished unpacking and assembly. All looks good so i'm very happy :D

w06ZiBiEOa7TJQ0Tp40m3NPFwbvadPA5iECQsJWfnr5HtY5l50HdKGMGADnHITqZn87vrIWLA563S7L1XYIykrz4NVa9dZYC1pJF348v7-ECw-ZQUzL6mdSD_XabPX1mRwjooH0Wx_brV0T5w-XBGTYrswqpAdtywdd0nIYAziCrjYf4AG0Jo3qDyyQobQBcP8vCKEmIkI52ILM0RwAX4F-NyCjbdxTqp6o3TIFdJFVlFkRDOnIQdebZIW4DAU_c5xFoVsixkOlnj2_beS4EIL6ZI2ETel00NQ-OdiFKK0eTb2cElPyLZ4r2xJ5qdWb17RDSP2wfDeB7feqxMXouJd58Y2ZYIl8W6yj7eoWoc7Nlz0KW26MVRVXsN6hFmCsNObZsbAuSk6Rgg_3YyQ1omhZyDQMiygBf40LU6wTxW8MiS6pLlfs0awPadx6roskuEzm0a2rfyT2cKQm1W0_hndZCGf1Z0FBZcv8jYEvAWRYUKVuZvaw0-16Y1SX_a6-agvFKvThAXGmFHY3-6Ksr0HvuNyRrttnmRj140fRtT0I97vYAnXo_jcYmeK2DLnmcahSEQLWD-s0Om3YZu2M9PE0wRN17Zz7juZtj-nmtEvox7MupnW0D=w571-h1014-no

does the figure's head able to attach to the body firmly?

Yes the magnet is holding the head ok without tweaks. But there certainly is room for improvement. When you touch it i can feel that its a bit wobbly. In my case i think the magnet is strong enough but the head doesnt fit the socket perfectly and that is the reason why the magnet has trouble holding it. Good enough for display but if i have to move the statue around i might take the head off first. :)

having to add tape isn't too good in my opinion. honestly, at the price these things cost we should all demand more.

Agree 100%
No one should have to start improving pieces when they've spent hundreds of dollars on it already.
The fact that they are easily fixable is even worse.

HI guys

I am not sure if you are familiar with my work, I made a 1/6 scale catwoman custom figure

I was wondering if there would be any interest for an alternate head for this catwoman statue? I would rework my 1/6 scale head (it is in a digital format)

here is a mock up of how it could look (eyes would be painted in a different direction)

18517992_10154428002655933_4741980422712394114_o.jpg

who would be interested?

Back