Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anybody who has/gets her please take a pic of her beside the SS PF batman (the closer together the better) Thanks so much :)

2017-01-20 15.45.44.jpg
2017-01-20 15.46.33.jpg
2017-01-20 15.47.04.jpg

Update!!!!
I had paint issues with this statue.
I am pleased to report that Sideshow has taken care of the issue 100% above and beyond what I expected.

I am absolutely blown away at how fast and how well this was handled.

Love it, man! Great work. Also enjoyed the one you made for Red Sonja last week. Really shows off the beauty of the sculpts. Kudos!

You are welcome. Glad you are finding these spins useful.

Nicely done! Only recently pre-ordered and I'm told I'll have to wait for a second shipment of these that they expect before the end of this month. Can't wait!

Glad you liked it. Won't be too long before you get your own Catwoman!

Thanks a bunch Brian, but I meant the other batman PF ( black and grey cloth) thats the one I have I would like to see how see displays beside him.
Looks cool besides Keaton Batman but I dont have that one :(
Thanks

I would like to see that too. I have the black/gray comic Batman. I am hoping this Catwoman works with it. While I love the Keaton batman, I think the comic statue has a better pose, design.

What are the internal dimensions of the cabinent? Just the width and depth in mm if possible. As I have a full acrylic cover I would love to put them both in.

FABRIKÖR Glass-door cabinet IKEA With a glass-door cabinet, you can show off as well as protect your glassware or your favorite collection.
FABRIKÖR
Glass-door cabinet
$199.00
Product dimensions
Width: 22 1/2 "
Depth: 18 1/2 "
Height: 59 "
Max load/shelf: 22 lb

Width: 57 cm
Depth: 47 cm
Height: 150 cm
Max load/shelf: 10 kg

just ordered! this is my first statue ordered from sideshow. i used to collect 1/6 figures from hot toys
but this 1/4 catwoman is just too good to resist. i've eagered to get this catwoman figure for long long
time as i love michelle pfeiffer so much. i have it now finally thanks to sideshow. really exited.:yess:

just ordered! this is my first statue ordered from sideshow. i used to collect 1/6 figures from hot toys
but this 1/4 catwoman is just too good to resist. i've eagered to get this catwoman figure for long long
time as i love michelle pfeiffer so much. i have it now finally thanks for sideshow. really exited.:yess:

Man you just opened a huge can of worms. My first was Comic Superman, now added 11 more since and 3 on flex pay. Will be adding Iron Studios Vader next. Definitely a slippery slope. Congratulations on starting 1:4 scale. You will love and hate it at the same time.

Man you just opened a huge can of worms. My first was Comic Superman, now added 11 more since and 3 on flex pay. Will be adding Iron Studios Vader next. Definitely a slippery slope. Congratulations on starting 1:4 scale. You will love and hate it at the same time.

So true, I graduated from NECA to Hot Toys. Then I bought a Statue....it's all over now. I'm up to 12 statues and out of room in my house!

i think the evil lays under the reward points, it just makes you continue to buy more and more statues.
i must resist. :banana

I got 15 PFs so far and got 4 others on PO. It's an addiction to polystone and these wonderful characters we love. And SS is no help continuing to make new ones that are just too hard to resist. :lol

Last edited:
I started with a couple and swore I'd ONLY get these characters I love and then have the other statues in 1/6 form. Well, I now have 12 1/4 size statues with 2 more preordered. It is an addiction!

just received a charging notice from sideshow, glad that my catwoman is arriving soon!
but why does it said catwoman(actor likeness), instead of catwoman michelle pfeiffer
when i ordered it? is it indicate that sideshow didnt get the required license?
this is the first statue i ordered from sideshow, may be this is a silly question, any body
would know?

catwoman.jpg

Back