Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eyes are fine in person.
The head magnet is weak. I already stuck double sided tape in there to hold it on. The head falls off when I shake my cabinet a bit. (I live in earthquake country so I shake test things)
I posted a video of it in the statue collectors group on FB.

Yes, my fiancée and I both agree that she has very strong presence and looks like Michelle about 90% in person.
They didn't nail the likeness but they captured the essence of that character very well.

IMO, her likeness is more like 80% the sculptor didn't do the eyes correct, not only is the spacing off but they're not round enough either.. that said it's still a hot looking catwoman statue...

Mine arrived yesterday. Not Sideshow's fault, but the cost of import and exchange killed a lot of the joy in this for me.

I have it displayed on my TV stand with their other Catwoman on the other side of the TV. Overall, anyone seeing her really likes her. As I was putting her together I noticed some things that made me think should have not been there for the cost after all was said and done. The three most glaring things to me that may irritate me over time if I dwell on them are: 1) Left eye hardly has any white on one side...looks like she has pink eye 2) A little bit of paint bubbles on the back (looks like they popped then dried) 3) The flat paint on the peg was brushed up too far (just sloppy) over the boot and covered the gloss.

If I angle the statue one way, I don't see these things. I put it together and walked away to take another fresh look later today to see if this will bother me to the point of bringing it up with Sideshow, or if I will get over it just leaving her displayed at "her good side".

It's a nice looking statue, but it still does not look like Michelle to me. Someone (maybe here, maybe the other forum) that it looks like Gwyneth Paltrow, and I agree with that assessment.

To be honest, I like the other release of Catwoman better!

IMG_20170118_183050.jpg

I have this on pre-order, however I decided to pre-order a second NECA Catwoman just in case, as I'm 80% certain I will cancel the pre-order of the Sideshow Toys Catwoman, simply because of the headsculpt. The expression is great and very fitting, however the likeness unfortunately just doesn't fully convince me.

I'd love to see someone put the NECA head on the Sideshow release, just to see how well it fits, scale-wise.

I have this on pre-order, however I decided to pre-order a second NECA Catwoman just in case, as I'm 80% certain I will cancel the pre-order of the Sideshow Toys Catwoman, simply because of the headsculpt. The expression is great and very fitting, however the likeness unfortunately just doesn't fully convince me.

I'd love to see someone put the NECA head on the Sideshow release, just to see how well it fits, scale-wise.

Would love to see Neca head on this also, especially the battle damaged headsculpt.

She looks so good can't wait! Does anybody know when SIDESHOW will start shipping her to the US

Can anybody who has/gets her please take a pic of her beside the SS PF batman (the closer together the better) Thanks so much :)

Back