Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this looks all sorts of wrong and unfortunately, I will have to cancel my preorder. This doesn't look like Michelle Pfeiffer at all :(

I agree about the likeness, but nothing changed since it went up for PO. It looks exactly as advertised by SS. :dunno

The lips are thinner, maybe due to slightly different paint. It was perhaps due to the lighting, that it looked better in the promo shots. It is very strange that Sideshow don't listen to customers. I have made slight changes to the picture and it would really help the sculpt to lower the eyes and plump the lips up a little 13738309_1253964781294919_6289440704552170161_o.jpg

Sideshow rarely gets movie human face sculpts right, if ever.

But I'm still getting this. Will look great next to SS Keaton Bats.

The face could be better but its still such a beautiful looking piece. Mines bought and paid for, cant wait to display it.

This is the only Pfeiffer Catwoman piece I've seen that is a great enough size to go with my Wildcat art print. The likeness on the print is so much better than this though that it will probably look like two different people.

I have her statue on pre-order but not really feeling the likeness on these newest display images. There is definitely a chance to mistake her for a Gwyenth Paltrow Catwoman.

I also have the statue on preorder with the same sentiment. I remember this Selina Kyle with a certain attitude. The statue has a plain face and I struggle to see Pfeiffer. I'm still going to receive it to pair with Keaton bats. It's good based on the costume alone, but the face keeps it from being a slam dunk.

Even though the likeness is not quite there. I can not an i will not let this one go.
The pose is nice, sculpt is good and the base is good

Could have had the taser as an EX though.

Even though the likeness is not quite there. I can not an i will not let this one go.
The pose is nice, sculpt is good and the base is good

Could have had the taser as an EX though.

I hold the same sentiment, it's a great statue overall.

But if it wasn't for the Keaton statue I own I'm not too sure I would be getting this.

This looks great but only interested in 1:6.
If you prefer an articulated figure, Sean Dabbs on Facebook is doing two customs. Just paid the deposit for the regular version yesterday. Battle damage is later in the year. Gorgeous sculpts. Wouldn't miss these if you're wanting a Returns Catwoman figure.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Looks good.

While I won't mind receiving what we're seeing at the show, SSC surprising us with an improved likeness would be a sweet bonus :)

EDIT: Seeing those Sean Dabbs customs again will always be a great experience. Phenomenal.

Back