Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited for this piece, the face may be a little off, but not enough to deter me from purchasing. She will go great in my Batman cinema collection.

Does Sideshow take these pics from their local office or is are these production pictures been taken at the production site?

Production pics look good. The bottom of the base is a nice touch, even if you can't see it...
300270_press18.jpg

Hi, would anyone have pictures of this Catwoman at CCXP2016? (Not the official photos of Sideshow Collectibles) ;-)

15305994_1053090678146470_1391617606321963008_n.jpg

15258755_1248878635148420_7403000648670642176_n.jpg

Not really seeing Pfeiffer in the head sculpt. Mouth is throwing me off. Anyone else think it's off, or is it just me?

Based on some photoshopped pics on statueforum, I think the position of the eyes is the biggest problem...

It's off.
I ordered anyway because it is overall a nice piece, but it is off.
I suspect it will look a bit more like her in hand, I can see enough of her in the sculpt, but really, nowadays is there any excuse NOT to nail a likeness dead on?

Hey, all... I am currently in the process of fabricating a neon-like "HELLO THERE" sign to accompany a 1/4 scale figure and I thought I'd see if there was any interest? I originally thought about doing it for the upcoming NECA 1/4 figure release, but I realized it could compliment this statue as well. I don't visit the statue side often as I am an action figure guy, but I thought I'd mention it. I have a thread in the customs section for anyone who wants to follow the process!

Hey, all... I am currently in the process of fabricating a neon-like "HELLO THERE" sign to accompany a 1/4 scale figure and I thought I'd see if there was any interest? I originally thought about doing it for the upcoming NECA 1/4 figure release, but I realized it could compliment this statue as well. I don't visit the statue side often as I am an action figure guy, but I thought I'd mention it. I have a thread in the customs section for anyone who wants to follow the process!

will you be able to flip a switch and have it say "hell here" or could it flicker and say "hell here"

will you be able to flip a switch and have it say "hell here" or could it flicker and say "hell here"
I'm sorry I realize I wasn't clear but the idea was for the sign to actually say "hell here" with the O and the T present but unlit (since in the film she breaks those letters). I have considered having all letters light up but having the O and T independent so they can be turned on or off separately.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back