Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the Tweeterhead statue? It's already out and it looks fantastic.

the tweeterhead one is very cool, i did have to sit and think about which one i prefer because i can only afford to get one, but the SS one just grabs me more, plus its bigger and i want a really big catwomna piece in my room thats noticeable.

i do have the julie newmar tweeterhead catwoman though, holding the diamond, i love it.

You aint got no future, Jack!

Better be sure.

original.jpg

Did anybody else preorder the print of the Kiss? I was charged for it but have not been notified of it shipping yet? Just curious if this is happening to anybody else?

Sideshow decided not to show the Returns Catwoman PF in yesterday's Livecast because "she is getting some finishing touches for her appearance at Comic Con". Maybe good news that they are tweaking the sculpt? The way she phrased it seemed positive and it's at the 6min mark here if you want to check it out.

The likeness wasn't there though. Compare it to the much cheaper Neca 1/4 Catwoman and they got it looking better on that IMO, this PF face is too long

Back