Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like them to center her eyes more in her mask. If they tweak it for the better I may order it. As it is, I've held off.

Great news! I was really happy with it originally I thought they did an excellent job

Interesting. Armored Bats is only 750, but Catwoman is 2500. We do like our ladies, don't we?

Armored Bats' 750 is just for the EX. The regular still says "TBD" :)

I think Pfeiffer Catwoman's 2500 ES is fairly low given that there's no EX version with a separate ES count.

That's the same as the 89 batman if I'm not mistaken. This is going to look so good next to him

Actually ...this will look great by itself.

Putting this next to 89 Batman will be amazing.

CatwomanPh-DC-SDCC2016-01-1.jpg

It kind of looks like her.... real actors likeness has never been SS strong suit.... Tweeterhead, GG & Iron Studios do a great job at capturing the likeness of actors.

I think the pose and sculpt of the suit looks fantastic. I love the fold details in the gloves and the torn stitch work.

The head doesn't look good though. I don't see Michelle Pfeiffer in there at all. It looks like Gweneth Paltrow or someone to me.

Back