Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter what you may think of the head sculpt (as has any headsculpt done by SS in the last 3 years actually looked 'completely' like the actor that they're portraying) it is a beautiful statue.

I'll probably be getting this to go along with my Keaton Bats.

I just hope the production version ends up being as clean as this. Especially in relation to the white 'stitching' and the face sculpt.

Another thing do you think the whip is completely in a fixed pose?

It's a sexy statue even if it doesn't look 100% like the actress.... I think it's close enough to consider purchasing... Although the $450 price tag kind of sucks...

No matter what you may think of the head sculpt (as has any headsculpt done by SS in the last 3 years actually looked 'completely' like the actor that they're portraying) it is a beautiful statue.

I'll probably be getting this to go along with my Keaton Bats.

I just hope the production version ends up being as clean as this. Especially in relation to the white 'stitching' and the face sculpt.

Another thing do you think the whip is completely in a fixed pose?

I'd say the answer is right in your post....the Keaton Batman looks dead on IMHO.

Yup. This is one hell of a sexy statue.

Normally, it's only comic based statues for me ...but I think this will be an exception.

So sexy but I still think the sean dabbs head sculpt is much better even they're not the same size.I'm going to buy that,and I'm glad if I didn't pick up the tweeterhead.Begging someone make a decent 1/4 scale returns batman as well.
BTW the premium format is basically means 1/4 scale? I have never had any PF that's why I'm asking

So sexy but I still think the sean dabbs head sculpt is much better even they're not the same size.I'm going to buy that,and I'm glad if I didn't pick up the tweeterhead.Begging someone make a decent 1/4 scale returns batman as well.
BTW the premium format is basically means 1/4 scale? I have never had any PF that's why I'm asking
Yes its means that they are 1/4 scale. I dont any premium formats but I will get one sooner or later.

Yeah 1/4 scale

What are the chances for a returns batman PF. Too soon after the 89?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a win for me. Great sculpt and I do see Pfeiffer likeness in this!
No EX is a let down though...don`t let me wait too long for this SS!

Sorry if pictures not the best. Head sculpt likeness is off, but will get for sure!

Screenshot_2016-04-06-08-18-51.jpg
Screenshot_2016-04-06-08-19-14.jpg
Screenshot_2016-04-06-08-19-22.jpg
Screenshot_2016-04-06-08-20-28.jpg
Screenshot_2016-04-06-08-20-34.jpg
Screenshot_2016-04-06-08-20-42.jpg
Screenshot_2016-04-06-08-20-52.jpg
Screenshot_2016-04-06-08-21-01.jpg
Screenshot_2016-04-06-08-21-14.jpg

afattori ...better quality pics were already posted on page 20 of this thread. Just an FYI ....

Back