Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300270_press11.jpg
300270_press13.jpg

Never purchased a Premium Format figure before, so I was wondering, is she in scale with the NECA Batman and Penguin? Not sure about the headsculpt yet, but it looks spot-on from an upward angle.

The PF are usually bigger than NECA 1/4 because of the base & sometimes the pose.

Something is definitely off, accuracy of the likeness is not 100%, but regardless, it looks like a beautiful statue!

If they make an Anne Hathaway version, I will be mad. :lol I don't want to end up having 2 Batmans, Jokers, Captain Americas (though I might cancel WS) PFs. But I'm glad I cancelled my comic-book version Catwoman PF due to QC issues.

A Pfeiffer Catwoman PF was one of my top 3 PF wants of all time. But after getting the Tweeterhead statue I'm just not blown away by this like I thought I would be. I like the Tweeterhead's facial likeness, facial expression, pose and base all better than the PF's. I can't believe I'd even say this, but I'm not sure I'm even going to order this piece.

I think she looks amazing, in my opinion the likeness looks just like her. I havent seen the tweeterhead one, can someone do a side by side face comparison?

When the modern catwoman premium format came out the Returns Catwoman is what I was really interested in. I think it's a good representation. Sure they could have added details or extra head sculpts till the cows come home but I like it and I'm going to buy it. Newmar and Pfeiffer can now be checked off the list. I hope they make a TDKR catwoman and then I can close the book on this character. Hopefully.

Hmm, tough call. PF's are so pricey nowadays I really have to be pickey... think I will take my time and maybe wait for a 10%off code. That might persuade me to pull the trigger

Back