Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have waited over 20 years for this statue and it's finally near!
I'm excited for this. Almost got the twitterhead, but I'm glad I waited since I have the premium Keaton.

I built this in '94 and it's getting old and worn out...it's about 1/5th scale.
Thought I would share to add some Catwoman goodness to the thread until Sideshow releases more pics.
(My paint skills weren't great back then, I think the likeness would be better in more skilled hands)

Not bad at all #Brian. Nice work!

I have waited over 20 years for this statue and it's finally near!
I'm excited for this. Almost got the twitterhead, but I'm glad I waited since I have the premium Keaton.

I built this in '94 and it's getting old and worn out...it's about 1/5th scale.
Thought I would share to add some Catwoman goodness to the thread until Sideshow releases more pics.
(My paint skills weren't great back then, I think the likeness would be better in more skilled hands)
View attachment 256248
View attachment 256249

Not too bad considering it is 20 years old. Pretty strong depiction considering how difficult it is to get movie sculpts right.

Can't wait for the full reveal, and I hope price won't go near $500.

So looking forward to this -- would look great next to my NECA Penguin (until SSC comes up with a Penguin and 1992 Keaton Batman PF).

It's also nice that the suit is all-sculpted, that would give me the peace of mind that this figure would last decades :lol

I wonder if the claws are metal or pliable PVC?

Think they will make a returns keaton? Missed the first. Got the HT returns on order but doubting now

Im going to wait for in hand reviews. I see a total SS QC cluster **** with painted stitching and holes that have flesh.

Im going to wait for in hand reviews. I see a total SS QC cluster **** with painted stitching and holes that have flesh.
Yeah, because they haven't done holes with flesh showing recently or anything.

a2a207a631612ec8d28fa3ef77d3db46.jpg

5ea3ba64caf9c629d6162c8511823903.jpg

Think they will make a returns keaton? Missed the first. Got the HT returns on order but doubting now

I hope so, and I hope they won't take as much artistic license ever they have 1992 Keaton planned. Personally I never liked the first one so I never bought it even when at huge discounts at our local groups.

This is Day 1 PO for me. I don't see anything that would make it a total cluster**** as you said it, unlike how I have doubts on the new Red Sonja :)

Man, there's a lot of criticism on this one.

Oh well ....I'll know if this is a day 1 PO once I see the full reveal.

Never really know how these will turn out, especially going off a few teaser pics. I'll wait for proto pics then decide if I will pre order.
We won't know how this is until in hand pics pop up.
Fingers crossed!
FB_IMG_1459577798987.jpg

Back