Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So was tha batman they used in the last 2 pics the 89 version? Or a tease for returns?![emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the 89 premium format for sure, but I still have hope that we will see a Returns someday!

EX Ordered!!!

.. oh .... wait. I mean, will wait for a better deal down the road.

Good things come to those who wait!
You think someone will let this go at a low price down the road or sideshow will have a promotion on it?

I ordered simply because I want it NIB direct from sideshow, and I like them holding my 45 dollars intrest free for a year..lol

typically how long will this be available for pre-order before it is closed ?

I am in two minds on whether to order this so just wondering how much time i have to make a decision

I am in two minds on whether to order this so just wondering how much time i have to make a decision

Depends on the es. Should be available for months and probably will be available when it starts to ship.

Typically your looking at several months, if not longer given there is no EX version... If they make 5000 of these you'll be able to order well after it comes out..

Does an early pre order have anything to do with getting a low number, or is that completely random?

It's all random
Good to know, thanks!

Wouldn't sideshow use pre order numbers to gauge intrest in order to determine if they should move ahead with other releases such as The Penguin or Returns Batman?

If Catwoman has strong pre order numbers, they may move forward sooner with other releases. Just a thought, and if so, a pre order now would support the hobby and no room to complain when we don't get a Returns Batman with a weak Catwoman release..

Just a thought

I thought this was all sculpt but then the listing says (costume fabrication)?

I thought this was all sculpt but then the listing says (costume fabrication)?

I hope is all polystone. You can achieve gloss black leather look with paint and no risk of sticky rotting clothes in the future

Back