Casa Del Bergholtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Andy said:
Thanks Batty. :)

That DOES look like the Queen of Hearts! It's actually one of the first sculptures I ever did, when I was 18 or 19... It was a caricature of Ozzy Osbourne that I never finished.
Very cool! I do see the Ozzy resemblance. I don't think he'd mind being called the Queen of Hearts either!

(In best, thickest, slurred Brummie accent) : Hey! Sharon, some f****r her is callin me the f*****g Queen of Hearts. I mean what does a f*****g bloke have to do to earn some f*****g respect. What? It's an Andy Bergholtz sculpt? Well why didn't you f*****g say so. How f*****g cool is that?:monkey3

Last edited:
Andy - you appear to have two Mace Windu heads. Now that just looks untidy!

I'll tell you what I'll do (and only because I care...) I'll take one of those heads and dispose of it carefully. Just send it to me (in a carefully wrapped package) and I'll get rid of it.

OK?

:D

Thanks guys!

Boba-- The German hat was custom made by Greg Mowry... It was for a figure that was never produced.

Okay, Andy! What are you hiding?

There are two heads missing from the Shelf-O-Heads! One from the right of bald Vamp Darla, and one from the right of bald Vamp Dru. And, who are the secret seven up on the first two shelves of the top Shelf-O-Heads?

Karloff's Mummy — any chance we can see a few more shots of it from different angles? And if that's Maximus to the left of Bela, are you are the mystery artist of the 1:4 Gladiator private commission?

Looks like a very comfy, cozy, and warm studio space!

ir.jpg

Heya FF!

You've got a good eye.... TOO good. ;) Sorry I can't help ya (yet) with those 'missing' portraits... But you can see more of the Mummy here:

https://www.absculpture.com/mummy.htm

I can only take about 90% credit on that one, the likeness was tweaked by Mat before all was said and done.

And yes, guilty as charged with the 1/4 scale Maximus. :eek:

Sideshow Andy said:
By the way, I almost forgot about this... Here's a closer shot of the shelf-o-heads for those who asked:

heads.jpg

Shelf-O-Heads! As promised! Thanks AB! :D

I love the shot of the shelf-o-heads! :monkey5

It's got me very excited for one reason! :monkey3

I can also picture in my head, that at night time all the heads come alive and start talking to each other... does this happen? :monkey5 :lol

It could make for a funny short TV programme!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

PsychoCenobite said:
I love the shot of the shelf-o-heads! :monkey5

It's got me very excited for one reason! :monkey3

I can also picture in my head, that at night time all the heads come alive and start talking to each other... does this happen? :monkey5 :lol

It could make for a funny short TV programme!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

omg, now you have that idea sruck in my head!:lol :rotfl

that's just awesome stuff Andy, thanks for sharing!

Andy Bergholtz said:
By the way, I almost forgot about this... Here's a closer shot of the shelf-o-heads for those who asked:

heads.jpg
wow big bump , i know.
but i got this question when i come back looking at this thread ;)

i see two windu mace heads.
one looks like the factory production piece, and the other might be the actual wax piece?

andy, do you sculpt the wax piece a little bigger for production because it shrinks, which i am just guessing, or am i totally wrong, lol.

your studio and collection display is worth coming back and seeing it over and over in thsi thread

Back