Casa Del Bergholtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is nothing else I could say except...

Holy Sh**!!

I want one...:monkey3
I want everything you do, any piece you do just notches up any collection in presence and quality.

Btw who on earth painted and tailored that beauty? Beautiful job.

Thanks guys!

BD-- I'm guilty for the paint and tailoring. She was a lot of fun to paint, but the tailoring is not my cup of tea. :eek: I'm happy with how she turned out but I'll leave the clothing fabrication to the pros from now on.

;)

Sideshow Andy said:
Witch%202.jpg

FANTASTIC!!!
She reminds me of the woman who comes "floating" out of the room in the Vincent Price version of The House on Haunted Hill.

Wow! How did I miss this post! :monkey5

I've been checking back on your web site Andy and kept hoping for some shots of your shelves/studio.

I love your set-up. I like the room just as a room - great colours, etc. Then you have a load of amazing statues and sculps. Not cluttered but displayed very well.

When I finally move out of my cluttered box-bedroom (smaller than a prison cell) in my parents house, I'd love to make my living room look like that.

As others have mentioned, I love the 12" head collection! :chew

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

if this thread entertains you as much as it does me you need to head over to the CLubhouse and check out the "Show your work space". Its turned into an unbelievable gallery of MANY sculptors' studios.

for the fun of it heres a pic of Ray's work area. Shows a lot of pieces in one shot and shows the size relation between each.
studio2.JPG

link to the Clubhouse thread. Although I think you have to be registered there.
https://www.theclubhouse1.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29361

Andy, thanks a bazillion for starting that/and this thread. :clap
Im insanely jealous of every one of you guys. I knock over something everytime I move in my own work area. I just have no room.

Ironman1188 said:
FANTASTIC!!!
She reminds me of the woman who comes "floating" out of the room in the Vincent Price version of The House on Haunted Hill.

Thanks! She does look like that old woman, I didn't even think of that. Makes me want to go watch that movie again.

BTW, I'll take a closer shot at that shelf with all the heads and post it soon....

Sideshow Andy said:
Thanks guys!

BD-- I'm guilty for the paint and tailoring. She was a lot of fun to paint, but the tailoring is not my cup of tea. :eek: I'm happy with how she turned out but I'll leave the clothing fabrication to the pros from now on.

;)

:horror
So not only are you a brilliant sculptor but a master painter TOO!! Its looks nearly too realistic! The tailoring is wonderful btw!

EDIT: Wot the! I tried registering on the Clubhouse and it says my email address has been banned!!
How could this be! I just dont get it!
I really wanted to finally sign up.

Last edited:
BDboystoys said:
:horror
So not only are you a brilliant sculptor but a master painter TOO!! Its looks nearly too realistic! The tailoring is wonderful btw!

EDIT: Wot the! I tried registering on the Clubhouse and it says my email address has been banned!!
How could this be! I just dont get it!
I really wanted to finally sign up.

That witch is simply AMAZING, Andy!

And as for registering at The Clubhouse, I attempted to register as well and it said my email address was banned as well. They must not be taking any new members.

Andy, looking at your pics make my skin tingle just a bit, specially the Predator bust and statue on top of the speakers :horror ....hope you don't rock too hard :eek:

Very nice collection Andy!! :D

The color of the walls and the lighting really do make your displays stand out.

Question: What kind of shelfs did you use on the walls? I was going to try to make a display very much like yours but I was afraid that the PFs would be too heavy for shelfs like those.

Thanks!

Do you mean the shelves that my PF's are displayed on, or the smaller ones that my 1/6 figures are displayed on?

The larger shelves are just regular shelving pieces with separate fancy brackets from Lowes. The trick is just to make sure the brackets are secured to wall studs, then they can hold plenty of weight.

The smaller shelves on the other hand are very delicate, and aren't designed to hold much weight at all (even if you can manage to secure them to studs). In fact I had to rig them specially with other means just to hold the 1/6 figures (I hid some additional brackets). Those shelves came from Target, I think they sell for 20-30 bucks each but I found them on clearance for $7 a piece (woo hoo!).

By the way, I almost forgot about this... Here's a closer shot of the shelf-o-heads for those who asked:

heads.jpg

Excellent work Andy! I'm so impressed by your talent. Is that the Queen of Hearts in the upper right?

Thanks Batty. :)

That DOES look like the Queen of Hearts! It's actually one of the first sculptures I ever did, when I was 18 or 19... It was a caricature of Ozzy Osbourne that I never finished.

Sideshow Andy said:
Thanks Batty. :)

That DOES look like the Queen of Hearts! It's actually one of the first sculptures I ever did, when I was 18 or 19... It was a caricature of Ozzy Osbourne that I never finished.

Oh my golly gosh:lol

Anyway, THAT was one of your firsts! Its so professional! How did you become so bloody brilliant! I'll be PMing you soon too about some advice:eek:

Back