Carrie Fisher had a massive heart attack today....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8NrvVkw.gif

I'm hoping they're not just waiting for 2017 to pull the plug. I hate to say it, but if she's not gonna make just rip off the bandaid now.
That said, I'm obviously hoping for all the best for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she were actually brain dead I think that news would have come out by now. That's not to say there couldn't be significant neurological damage. I haven't seen any report that she's been alert.

If she were actually brain dead I think that news would have come out by now. That's not to say there couldn't be significant neurological damage. I haven't seen any report that she's been alert.

They doesn't have to be a PSA about her condition if she's got worse or improving. The family obviously wants some level of privacy.

Understood. But in CA when someone famous is in the hospital the staff sells info to the press. Medical conditions do not stay secret. If Fisher were in a vegitative state it would be leaked.

The amount of people who immediately jumped to the conclusion that she is brain dead and on life support is stupid and ridiculous. Her mom wouldn't have released a statement saying she was stable if she was on life support. She wouldn't have said anything.

Where does everyone keep getting this information that she's brain dead and on the cusp of being a vegetable? Anything I've ever read, it's mostly been one of her family members simply stating that she's stable. Nothing more.

Where does everyone keep getting this information that she's brain dead and on the cusp of being a vegetable? Anything I've ever read, it's mostly been one of her family members simply stating that she's stable. Nothing more.

Probably some connection there as to why garbage shows like The Bachelor get so many viewers.

if she was brain dead or vegetable is if she had a massive stroke maybe I could see that happening as a lot of times if some one had a massive stroke it would leave them paralyzed into a vegetable state of mind and brain dead and or comma

It's all speculation mixed with rumors. The first thing is that I'm pretty sure it was said that stable means "not getting worse", not that she's out of the woods. There's also been speculation that she was without oxygen for around 15 minutes, which is apparently really bad, not to mention there are rumors that she's being kept alive by a ventilator.

It's all speculation mixed with rumors. The first thing is that I'm pretty sure it was said that stable means "not getting worse", not that she's out of the woods. There's also been speculation that she was without oxygen for around 15 minutes, which is apparently really bad, not to mention there are rumors that she's being kept alive by a ventilator.

Yes, you are right about the stable part. I would of thought if there was something particulary bad going on there would of been a statement by now. I'm optimisitc that she will be ok.

Back