Carrie Fisher had a massive heart attack today....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's at UCLA MC, placed on a ventilator, couldn't be in better care... but she'll need all the powers of the force I'm afraid.

UCLA MC is a great place to be, they saved my stepfather after three heart attacks (caused by sepsis). She's in very good hands.
I'm hoping she pulls through.

Man, most celebrity deaths this year haven't hit me as hard as they have for others but I can't have Carrie Fisher going so soon. Like so many others, Star Wars practically was my childhood (even if I only got in with ROTS) so the thought of losing her is devastating. I know her past makes 60 alone a miracle, but if anything it shows she can pull through some **** and is totally gonna live forever. It's good that she's in a great hospital, and even if I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything, I'm praying for her and wishing that the Force may be with her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jobs had Pancreatic Cancer. The two big risk factors are tobacco use and obesity. My understanding is Jobs was not a smoker. He was just one of the lucky people that got by fluke.

I hope this is real. Get well soon, princess.

Carrie Fisher, 'Star Wars' actress, stable after in-flight cardiac incident

Carrie Fisher is in stable condition after suffering a cardiac event aboard a weekend flight from London to Los Angeles, her mother Debbie Reynolds said Sunday.

"Carrie is in stable condition," Reynolds tweeted. "If there is a change, we will share it. For all her fans & friends. I thank you for your prayers & good wishes."

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/23/entertainment/carrie-fisher-cardiac-arrest/index.html

There is a saying in the medical field behind closed doors:

"There is only one thing that is more stable than a brain dead person on a respirator and that is a dead person".

There is a saying in the medical field behind closed doors:

"There is only one thing that is more stable than a brain dead person on a respirator and that is a dead person".

As much as I want to agree with you, I hope she wakes up soon.

On a side note..

**** you 2016!

Singer George Michael has died at the age of 53, his publicist has said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38432862

She's apparently on life support now, I think we all should know how this would go. :(

I wouldn't pay attention to such rumours. There will be a hell of a lot of speculation and Chinese whispers going on.

I agree, don't pay any attention to rumors or speculation. Only take note of what the people closest to her say in their own words, not reported by tabloids. Debbie Reynolds' tweet is what to listen to, not whatever Hollywood trash rag uses to get some views over the holidays.

Back