Carrie Fisher had a massive heart attack today....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is that ****ing strong! :yess: speedy recover Princess!

Carrie Fisher 'out of emergency' after reported heart attack on flight to LA

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2016/dec/23/carrie-fisher-heart-attack-london-la-flight

Apparently that report was false?

Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 6.22.29 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 6.22.37 PM.jpg

Thoughts and prayers for our princess.

Oh what the hell, why would there be fake news on this! :slap

Prayers are all on her. :pray:

10 minutes without breathing and full cardiac arrest is grim news. The root cause may be altitude induced embolism.

A flight from London to LA is 11 hours. Odds are she missed the "golden hour" for administrating medical care.

10 minutes without breathing and full cardiac arrest is grim news. The root cause may be altitude induced embolism.

A flight from London to LA is 11 hours. Odds are she missed the "golden hour" for administrating medical care.

Yeah the survival rate is not very good unfortunately. Only 6% outside a hospital setting from what I'm reading, and surprisingly even in a hospital it's only 24%. :(

I'm pretty sad obviously. Carrie Fisher is amazing and too young to go. Its such a shock. Hopefully she pulls through.

2016!!!!

200.gif

I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.I am one with the force, the force is with me.

200.gif

Carrie is strong and forceful....I hope she stays around longer. Always good to see and hear from her.
Sending strong positive thoughts her way....

She's at UCLA MC, placed on a ventilator, couldn't be in better care... but she'll need all the powers of the force I'm afraid.

Unresponsive, stopped breathing for at least 10 minutes, ventilator--all bad. Her family would probably have to decide whether to pull the plug in the next few days.

Back