Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on the edge about this... I was going to get only Spidey. Then I got Venom and LOVED it. Now I read that peeps like Carnage even more.
I think I will pull the trigger eventually...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sD8vwxhxKpA?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sD8vwxhxKpA?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

If I can't find a decent priced Spidey, I am gonna go with Carnage. At least I will be able to get one of the trio before they skyrocket in price.

Carnage definitely. The New Spidey while impressive is the same pose practically as the PF just put on a wall instead of a rooftop. While Carnage if you can find one that is undamaged is very dynamic, looks fantastic even on its own and is definitely IMHO the best of the three.

This is why I am excited to get this piece. Your not the first one to say really good things about this statue :)

Carnage definitely. The New Spidey while impressive is the same pose practically as the PF just put on a wall instead of a rooftop. While Carnage if you can find one that is undamaged is very dynamic, looks fantastic even on its own and is definitely IMHO the best of the three.

Mike to the rescue!

Not to sound like the party-pooper of the bunch, but I think Carnage is the worst looking of the trio.

Venom...well, that speaks for itself.

Spider-Man is breathtaking, despite the price tag, and is one of those pieces that I appreciate more and more everytime I see it.

Honestly, if I didn't know Carnage was part of the Olivetti trio, I'd be less inclined to buy it (if at all.)

Man, I just looked back at my post....

That was pretty "Debbie Downer" of me. I still stand by my statement, but....

:lol

Back