Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thread revived!!!

I just got an EX from a local board member!
... Also got Venom and Spidey :)

These statues are bad ass man. Although they are huge as heck and take up all of my display space. Ikea here I come!!!

Jackpot, Butttornado! All I have is Spidey Ex and I was over too thrilled when I finally got just him, and I'm still excited by it! But you have the whole set. Congrats!

I do have Rhino but I'm waiting for more Spidey villains. Hopefully future additions will have the city street/building bases these guys have. Show us pics when you can.

Jackpot, Butttornado! All I have is Spidey Ex and I was over too thrilled when I finally got just him, and I'm still excited by it! But you have the whole set. Congrats!

I do have Rhino but I'm waiting for more Spidey villains. Hopefully future additions will have the city street/building bases these guys have. Show us pics when you can.

How do you like the Rhino? I am contemplating buying him. I love bad guys.

BTW, here is a quick pic of them. I am going to do a proper photoshoot this weekend hopefully. I also have to go to Ikea. This collection is getting a bit overgrown for my display options. I have to say though, I was floored when I took these guys out of the box. I LOVE these statues. They look even better in person. So much action and detail. This is why I like Fully sculpted. The only statues I've been underwhelmed by when opening them has been PF's.

Soo freakin amazing all of them 2gether. 1st time seeing them was at a friends house and man they are sweet!

BTW, here is a quick pic of them. I am going to do a proper photoshoot this weekend hopefully. I also have to go to Ikea. This collection is getting a bit overgrown for my display options. I have to say though, I was floored when I took these guys out of the box. I LOVE these statues. They look even better in person. So much action and detail. This is why I like Fully sculpted. The only statues I've been underwhelmed by when opening them has been PF's.

Hey bro your collection is looking sweet turtles and spidey,venom and carnage. Love it! I have venom and spidey as well and the turtles! But still looking to acquire carnage. If you don't mind me asking. Can you PM me the going price rate for carnage? Wanna know if I could get a good deal on him. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good!

I really dig Rhino. I like the charging pose and both heads. Plus he's the largest of Spidey's traditional rogues, I couldn't pass on him! But he's a space taker if that's a concern.

Whether cloth or fully sculpted, I just want proper execution either way. Both formats can underwhelm if not done correctly... Spider-Woman was fully sculpted and had serious QC issues. HUGE disappointment.

I think the only reason this Spidey was fully sculpted is because he was designed to match with the symbiotes as a complete set, and they can't be made with cloth, Rhino either. Going forward I can't see SS skipping cloth if they can use it for a cape, belt, strap, etc... Hobgoblin, Kraven, Llzard, Kingpin, Mysterio, etc, if SS ever tackles them. I just hope the day we get more 1/4 Spidey characters they go well stylistically and thematically with what we already have.

I can see SS doing a new 1/4 Comic Spidey soon. I think he'll be the next character to get the Hulk treatment where we're seen a variety of Hulks made recently

I can see SS doing a new 1/4 Comic Spidey soon. I think he'll be the next character to get the Hulk treatment where we're seen a variety of Hulks made recently

A variety of Hulks, Caps and Supermans!

I think the main reason it might be a while before SS would do another PF of Spidey's standard costume is because it'd be SS's 3rd time doing the same costume in 1/4. But who knows. Usually if SS uses the same look in the same scale they make some kind of change... New Hulk has the same "costume" as the old one, but it has a modern head, the old PF didn't. New Darth Vader is RotJ, the old one is ANH... very similar designs but very distinct differences.

Same could be done with Spider-Man. I suggested before that SS could do a new Spidey PF using the old school pre-McFarlane version costume like they did with the SS Classics Bronze statue, Ditko, Andru or Romita style as opposed to the larger eyes and modern spider symbol used for the PF and Comiquette. Also add the underarm webs. Again, very similar costumes, but enough differences to make a new PF different and worth while.

Back