Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your Carnage laudel. That is completely unacceptable.:mad: Most likely SSC will ship you a replacement arm if that is the only piece that has damage. Good luck and keep us posted.:peace

:lol its strange because the box is fine and no sign of it being shipped before. Though the foam has tape over tape and no QC sticker

Sorry to hear about your Carnage laudel. That is completely unacceptable.:mad: Most likely SSC will ship you a replacement arm if that is the only piece that has damage. Good luck and keep us posted.:peace

Thanks Ski :1-1: this piece is amazing, though my joy is overshadowed at the moment :monkey2

Is there something wrong with the people at SSC? why would they think anyone would accept that kind of crappy repair? why waste their time even sending that out?

This is insane, I've notice a trend here though, are all these replacements that come damaged and returned mainly overseas?

Maybe they think because we are in a different country we will be less likely to want the hassle of returning it and pay customs again. I just want a replacement arm. Chances?

Just spoke with Destiny at SSC via live chat. I sent her pictures, she said someone from returns/exchanges will be in touch within 5-7 working days. I stressed that I would prefer a replacement arm only and not a whole new statue. We will see what happens :D

Just spoke with Destiny at SSC via live chat. I sent her pictures, she said someone from returns/exchanges will be in touch within 5-7 working days. I stressed that I would prefer a replacement arm only and not a whole new statue. We will see what happens :D

Pretty kewl on the live chat option as well, I assume you can upload the pics to them on the fly?

She just told me her email address and I sent them to that :) . I can Display it with the other arm for now, you cant notice it until up close. We will see what happens. Amazing statue :rock

Sorry bout the broken arm Laudel.

Maybe SSC is actually wising up that's why you didn't have the QC sticker, they probably thought "Since we don't really do any quality control, why do we need to keep putting these damn stickers on?!"...
Now that's efficient!

:lol I know, I just really hope they have the sense to send me a replacement arm, though we will see what happens :D

This piece has some presence, not sure which one I like best between venom and carnage :panic:

:lol I know, I just really hope they have the sense to send me a replacement arm, though we will see what happens :D

This piece has some presence, not sure which one I like best between venom and carnage :panic:

Your sig & avatar seems to point at Venom's way.
:lol
Which I completely agree on!
:yess:
By the way, did you get Spidey yet?

:lol yeah I way prefer venom the character anyways, and I love venoms face on the statue, the teeth and tongue are excellent :lecture

Not soo happy now :mad: it looks like they have sent me someones return :mad: the arm looks like it has been broken and glued back on :mad: and there is a big chip in it. Also the foam part had no QC sticker on it and has clearly been taped up again, pic shortly :gah:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :mad:
Sorry to hear the crappy news, brother! I can't believe they screwed you like that, especially since you waited so long for this piece. Now, apparently you'll be waiting even longer! THAT SUCKS!!!

Thanks man :1-1: . It's is 100% except for that part of the arm. I am really hoping the just send me a replacement arm, it would make sense. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :mad:
Sorry to hear the crappy news, brother! I can't believe they screwed you like that, especially since you waited so long for this piece. Now, apparently you'll be waiting even longer! THAT SUCKS!!!

Hopefully not as long as it took them to replace the chest area on my vader bust, 20 frigging weeks. :horror :mad:

:lol I can wait as long as they do it. :) You wouldn't know the arm was damaged until you inspected the statue.

Thanks man :1-1: . It's is 100% except for that part of the arm. I am really hoping the just send me a replacement arm, it would make sense. :)
It would indeed make sense. Let's hope that's the case. :)
Hopefully not as long as it took them to replace the chest area on my vader bust, 20 frigging weeks. :horror :mad:
WTF?!?

WTFDavidCross.gif

Back